Skybell integration

Thomas Schreier shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

Hi, do you have any plans to integrate skybell into Zipato?

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Thomas,

we contacted them about integration into our system, and now we are waiting for their response.

Regards,

Dominik

photo

How is this coming along?

photo

Again, any news om this?

photo

Hi Borge, I havn't heard anything back from Zipato and even tested today the beta Version so I couldn't find any Skybell ... so in this case I guess not in 2017....

photo
photo

Oh Yeahhhh...

Skybell HD is a top product.

At this time, I use IFTTT to interact with my Zipatile.

photo

Yes, please share ifttt-setup

photo

You need the Maker channel to do this and a Virtual meter in Zipato. See attached pics for an old Alexa command. Obviously you would use the Skybell as the IF trigger not Alexa.

photo

Well I was planning on using a virtual meter, to make it ring through a songs system, but the Maker webhooks doesn't seem to respond. I have tested the url, and it works, but the webrequest through Maker can be delayed up to an hour. Any other tips?

photo

really? I was using webhooks (formerly maker channel) for the Doorbird notification request and it worked fine. Both get and post.

Are you using webhooks for the "That" http post of the virtual meter value into Zipato, or the get call from the skybell.(not sure if you the api or http call for this).

alternatively, add a fibaro universal sensor to the chime output.

photo
photo

Hi Olivier, do you have any further details about the IFTTT solution you put in place.

Thank you

Thomas

photo

Yes, please share your setup.

photo

Meanwhile, any news from Skybell with regards Zipato support/ integration?

photo

Anything?

photo

Dear support Team, do you have any update on this topic ? It's already 5 month since !?

photo

Any (positive) news so far?

photo

Anything new about this?

Skybell HD has an API ...

I would like to trigger some actions: Eg. Take a video when danalock is unlocked or alarm is triggert.

All this works with IFTTT, but this is not seamless.

photo

I doubt you will see this integration, this is a perfect example of why driver or plugins would be good solutions.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file