Warning: Factory reset on a Zipato Controller deletes all devices and networks. This means that you will need to add all your devices on a Zipato Controller from the start.
How to do a Factory Reset on a Zipato Controller?
1. Log in into Zipato Control Center
2. Go to the “Controller settings” button on the left sidebar
3. Find and press “Restore to factory defaults” button
4. In the pop-up window please type in "YES" and confirm by pressing "OK" button
5. Congratulations you have done a factory reset on your Zipato Controller