Before you start adding PIM to Zipabox please make sure you have disconnected Zipabox from any power supply source (Power supply adapter, Power adapter or Backup module).
To include this device with Zipato Controller:
1. Make sure you have disconnected Zipabox from any power supply source (Power supply adapter and/or disconnect Zipato's Power, Security or Backup expansion module from power supply)
2. Connect PIM to power mains/socket
3. Connect serial cable between the PIMs USB serial connector and available USB port on Zipato controller or one of Zipabox Modules with built in USB connector (Security, Backup or Serial Module)
4. This step is only for Zipabox: Attach expansion module connected to the PIM onto Zipabox, therefore connect the Zipabox onto power supply to turn it on
5. If connection was successful between Zipato controller and PIM you will be able to find UPB network in Zipato Control Center, inside "Device manager" section
6. After UPB network is created you will be able to add supported UPB devices onto Zipato Controller
Notice: Not disconnecting Zipato Controller and/or its expansion modules from power supply source prior to connecting with the PIM could result with device malfunction or damage.