This object is in archive! 

Rule doesn't work

Krzysztof Bieniek shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

Can Anyone explain what I do wrong.

Those first 2 rules doesn't work. I synchronized rules It works before when I didn't put "join" block...

3rd rule I didn't change yet so it's still working.

Replies (6)

photo

Put the join after te WHEN before the 1st IF

photo

Thank for answer. It's still doesn't work. I tried to make a rule like before and also doesn't work.. I think it's something with communication between program and hardware. I had something like that before and after I talk with some guy from zipato it finally start working.

photo

Krysztof,

Two comments about your rules;

1. JOIN is used between two conditional statements that can change in a period of time, JOIN for the most part is only useful if you have delays after the second conditional statement and before whatever action you want to perform. This is so if something changes before this time, the rule resets. Try something like below.

2. You have to use operator "TIME OF" not "TIME" when you want to do evaluate the current time. See also rule below.

b7393c65c8de975fa6069d991cb19ded

photo

Nope... Still nothing.2982c6c36264d04488c76418eedd41bb

photo

Doesn't work. There is no communication between fibaro and light I see. when I restart light by switch OFF->ON then light keep on till I turn off by switch.

photo

Btw, you seed one nore set puzzle as the intenzity needs to be inserted.

photo

What you mean?

photo

I build new rule and finally start work for 3 times.. ehh this need to be fixed by zipato

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file