This object is in archive! 

Z-uno compatibility

Jozef Humaj - Fixni.to shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hi, is there any plan to expand compatibility of Z-uno devices. It has limited usage when you are not able to use any meter value in rule creator.

regards

Jozef

Replies (2)

photo

I have one also but haven't had the time to play with it and add it to Zipabox / Zipatile. I think this a Zipato problem not a Z-uno's, if you have meters added to Zipato you should be able to use it. Open a ticket on Zipato Support and see if they can help, probably they need to update the descriptor.

photo

I'm pretty sure it is problem on zipato side, this issue has been addressed about year ago. I'm just asking if there is any plan for integration.

photo

I recently contacted the support about the z-UNO:

Hello Serg,

regarding your request, this is the first request I've had about the Z-Uno, therefore it isn't on our priority list, it also is a complete DIY concept which is more complicated to the average user, which isn't you obviously. Our object is simplifying the instalation as far as possible, I hope this is understandable. Thanks for the feedback.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

Well I guess the comunity should request this integration, I have one z-uno already so I want this too. There is so many applications that are not covered by standard sensors, z-uno is one good solution for this. Will open a ticket too.

photo

Interesting... It's a shame that there is no user integration possibilities. But still, i don't have trouble on the other platforms...

photo

Response form Support;

"I understand that you, as a DIY user, want to use this particular device, yet the integration of that device isn't that simple. As you may know, development is expensive, and we can't be doing expensive development only to satisfy a few users which want some specific devices. The Z-Uno seems interesting, but isn't a priority for now at least (we're integrating google home, fixing current bugs, etc.)."

photo

Can you use Z-uno's meters on rules?

photo

Alberto: i'm thinking about using zipato web api as workaroud.

photo

Temperature sensors have no attributes and can not be used in the rules, but can be used in thermostats.

photo

Dmitry,

Where did you get that relay module?

photo
photo

Dou you know whether Zipato can read 4-6 digital (on/off) channels from Z-uno ? It could be an interesting way to get the status of wired IR sensors,..

Gerardo

Leave a Comment

Attach a file