This object is in archive! 

Hank Four Button Feyfob - Rule Creator

Fredrik shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hi,

new to zipato and trying to include the Hank Four Button Keyfob into a rule.

I can set up associations for all 4 buttons but when try to include it into a rule I don't see the "buttons". Any suggestions how to make it usable?

e83d587c4dcc03a3b4f43295b2a77ecd

BR/ Fredrik

Replies (2)

photo

Needs to be supported by Zipato. Write a support ticket to get this device supported.

photo

I have the same scene controller with FW version 1.5.

Zipato support helped me to support this device.

Did you include the device from a very short distant? I include everything from a distant of a few centimeters.

See my options in the rule creator.

photo

Ok, thanks for input Joepie

The latest FW I have is 1.3.12 (beta) so maybe that is the thing

lets see what the support can do, no response yet.

photo

Sorry, I meant FW version of the Hank scène controller. Not that we can upgrade it oursef, but It may explain why it doesn’t work for you. I’m on 1.3.10e of the Zipatile fw.

photo

Ah, found the FW of the keyfob and I also have FW 1.5 so that seem promising. I'm using the zipabox (also tried to downgrade the zipabox FW without success.)

I like the size and scene buttons of the Hank keyfob so I hope I can get it to work.

photo

Dod you try to remove and reinclude. Should reset the hank keyfob before include. Sometimes some products take a couple of exclusion-inclusion in order to show as desired...

photo

Removed and re-include (within a few centimeters) about 10 times without success. Managed, in some way also to loose some of my other devices in the process.. Now re-installed the controller and tried again without success. See if I get some response from the support.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file