This object is in archive! 

Support for Google or Apple ?

Peter Ede shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi, I wonder if there's any support for any of this now?

Google Home / Assistant, Apple Homekit / Siri ..

because I'm not alone in thinking about changing to a systems that support it´s.

You have only promised support for eternity but nothing happens.

Give us users something fun to look forward to and it's extremely soon.

or is zipato a dying system that you did not intend to develop!

/Sad Zipato customer.

Best Answer
photo

Hi Peter,

Google home integration is finished. We are waiting for approval from Google (one month has passed from our application ). We also support Amazon Alexa as you probably know.

We are also working on new controllers (ZipaBox 2 and ZipaTile 2) and applications, as well as adding new device support (locks, doorphones, etc.)

So there is no fear that Zipato is dying, quite the contrary. We have a lot of projects in the pipeline and this year there will be a lot of new stuff available for Zipato customers.

Best regards,

Mislav

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Peter,

Google home integration is finished. We are waiting for approval from Google (one month has passed from our application ). We also support Amazon Alexa as you probably know.

We are also working on new controllers (ZipaBox 2 and ZipaTile 2) and applications, as well as adding new device support (locks, doorphones, etc.)

So there is no fear that Zipato is dying, quite the contrary. We have a lot of projects in the pipeline and this year there will be a lot of new stuff available for Zipato customers.

Best regards,

Mislav

photo

Good to hear.

Please make sure that, as I probably upgrade to Zipabox2

that you make this as easy as possible for me as a customer.

photo

7 months, and still no news about Google Home. Is this okay?

photo

same with Apple IOS App. All exhibitions and Q3 are over, but again no news.

photo

I'm not even mad or irritated anymore, this is comic. Zipato needs to wake up, before its to late.

photo

It's already too late for me.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file