Zipato RGBW bulb 2

Stian Sele shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

I am currently thinking of buying 4 ziapto rgbw bulbs.

I have looked att all the videos i could find on youtube and read many places.

I have two qestions regarding this bulb.

when the bulb is fittet can you turn it on by tapping/touching the bulb?

and if i have 4 bulbs could it turn on all 4 by touching one of them?..

Its ok if it returns to its last state. or do i need to have a switch or remote connected ?

Replies (5)

photo

I don't quite get what you mean by "tapping/touching the bulb". You can turn it on through the app or the control center. You could also turn it on/off using rules or scenes. The bulb itself doesn't do anything when you just touch it.

If you want to turn on all the four bulbs at the same time you can create a scene in your control center as explained here: https://community.zipato.com/knowledge-base/article/how-to-use-scenes-basic

photo

Im thinking if its possible to turn on the bulb manually,

If my kids are there and want to turn on the bulb wil it turn on if you simply touch the bulb (the bulb itself) if there is no switch right beside the bulb.

rules and app i know wil work. :)

photo

Unfortunately there is no switch on the bulb itself. If you want to make an physical light-switch for the bulb you should have a Z-wave hardware button or other peripheral.

photo

Ok I belived i watched a video sometime where the bulb simply got tapped and it turned on, maybe thats another RGBW bulb I am confusing it with :(

Thanks for the reply

photo

No, that was the inclusion procedure and serves for other pirpose. Not possible to turn of by touching

photo

Ok thanks

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file