Fibaro CO2 sensor, FGCD-001

Hans shared this thanks 3 months ago

Anyone know if this is fully compatible with Zipabox? I can include it, get temperatur but nothing about CO2 measurements. If I understand this right there should be an graphic presentation about the levels?

Comments (5)

photo

I would open a ticket and get them to look at it. In that way I got my Sensoair CO2 sensor working properly, and also some other devices such as a light sensor.

Do you know if the Fibaro needs recalibrating every time it loses power, like the Sensoair?

photo

Ok, I´ll open ticket and see if we got any answers in this matter. I don´t know about recalibration, it´s a new product but perhaps someone else?

photo

It will say in the instructions if it needs calibrating and when. The Sensoair says that you need to leave it in a ventilated space for 30 minutes for it to calibrate (using the background CO2 level). Annoyingly, this has to be done each time power is lost.

photo

I see that the Fibaro is, in fact, a CO sensor, not a CO2 sensor :-)

photo

Yes, the Fibaro is CO and not CO2, so there is not much to show. To be honest if you would have CO show (same as Fire alarm), I would get out of the house as it is dangerous, poisonous and non-smellable - so you cannot even know you are breading it in...No way to test these devices...within home environments.