Fibaro FGBS321 Universal Sensor v2.1 - v2.3+

Serg shared this thanks 1 week ago

Temperature reports occur every 10 minutes and no parameters affect it. Someone decided this

Files: 999.jpg

Comments (10)

photo

Hello, I've got the same problem. I've been running a ticket for about 5 months

photo

And for 5 months, support did not answer?

photo

but they try to get the problem under control. but i thought i am the only one. It worked last year in summer

photo

My friend has 4 of these and all reports of temperature are not regulated. I have connected more than 20 sensors to the Zipabox, which are supported and none of them will allow you to adjust all the parameters. This is probably the approach Zapato:(

photo

We are not alone and zipato has not decided this even in firmware 1.3.15

https://community.zipato.com/topic/fibaro-universal-binary-sensor-parameter-settings-and-update-time

photo

Which device firmware do you have on that FGBS321 and which one on the controller?

photo

Controler 1.3.13

On FGBS Firmware 2.1

photo

This device isn't even certified, and it certainly doesn't follow the Z-Wave standardization.

We've made a workaround which should work for now, but you need to contact Fibaro and get this resolved with them because we are not a QA team for other vendors in debugging the issues with their devices.

Rejoin the device now, and remove and re-add the controller to all the association groups.That way you will get it working.

EDIT: fix is only applied to fw versions 2.1-2.3

photo

So basically another Fibaro exclusive functionality that you can only have if you use FIBARO center...same as the RGBW scene activation and same as the roller shutter venetial tilting functionality...

photo

Did you click send on the parameter after you changed it?

If you click receive did the parameter value change?

If you unaware of sending and review values, you need to click on the description of parameter in the configuration menu, then a sub menu pops up underneath it with options send receive value.