This object is in archive! 

I can't registrer my Zipabox

JC shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

I can't regsitrer my box on my.zipato.com. I always the same message : "the box is not online"

I open the HTTP and HTTPS ports on my router to the Zipabox's Ip, but nothing happen, I have the same problem.

I checked the serial numeber on thes box and on the label, the same...

When I connect a laptop on the network cable zipabox, I can go on Internet

Can you help me ?

Replies (9)

photo

do you have a steady green light on your zipabox?

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Yes I have a steady green light.

photo

Jerome CASTELLANO wrote:

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Yes I have a steady green light.

It seems you have a problem with the serial number. Please contact support@zipato.com (use the same email address which is registered with your box)

photo

I had a problem with serial number. I contacted the support and i obtained a quickly response about us.

They resolved my problem and now I can use my zipabox....

thank you for your advices.

regards

photo

I had the same issue. Contacted support using a ticket here, and they solved the issue the next working day.

photo

I am also facing same issue, If you find any helpful guide Please let me know Thanks.

photo

I have double-checked whether the writingpapersucks.com reviewed and what grades I can get using this service. I am not afraid to try something new, so this service hasn’t become an exception. Now it is one of my biggest helpers when it comes to writing essays.

photo

I used the globalhack.org to read the freshest reviews of using various academic writing services. The site contains tons of up-to-date info about the pros and cons of using various writing sites. This helped me to choose the most reliable homework doer according to my needs and budget.

photo

Can I use Zipabox on my films d'entrepreneurs blog?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file