MCO home c221

ShaiD shared this problem 20 months ago
Known

Hello I got an MH c221 roller shutter z wave controller. The zipato mobile apps does show it under "server devices" but with no gui control for position or meter. The only control.I get is using endpoint where position and meter are shown. How can I add it to "rooms" or "scenes"?

Shai

Replies (2)

photo

Before you begin writing, you should carefully examine your outline or schedule.- Remember to format your essay as required by the instructor.- Do research on your chosen topic.- Take the necessary steps to avoid feeling left out when asking for help from friends or family members.- Try not to think your time is pointless.

These "do's" and "don'ts" will help beginners in creating an effective and high-impact essay by definition. In any case, if beginners don't know how to write an essay by definition, they can get legit legit essay writing service to get a custom essay or paper.

photo

I got an MH C221 roller shutter z wave controller and it is not working. I have checked the status of the controller and it is in Ready mode. One must read my perfect resume reviews because it is the need of the hour. The lights on the board are not blinking when I press any of them. I need to know how to fix this problem.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file