Upgrade of Kernel was a bit more demanding and it took more time. Some bug fixes were longer waited because of this. Sorry for that.
- upgraded Linux kernel
- KNX network
- Z-Wave - added support for Door Locking, User Code command classes
- attributes and variables in HTTP requests and messages (to be supported on web)
- General - reboot was sometimes required after deleting some virtual devices, scenes, bindings
- Bindings - fixed bindings loop problem
- Z-Wave - devices sent to sleep during discovery
- Thermostat - check state of actuators every ten minutes
- IP - networking now restarts on Ethernet media events
- IP - networking now restarts if no connection to server in 5 minutes
- IP - quicker detection of offline IP devices
- Z-Wave - security
- Z-Wave - discovery is successful if device is included in the network
- 3G backup fixes
Upgrade process could last a bit longer (up to 10-15 minutes depends of the Internet connection speed, so be patient.