This object is in archive! 

Problem with Qubino RGBW and Scenes

Hector R shared this problem 5 years ago
Known

I'd been trying to solve a problem with my RGBW qubinos and I finally found the solution. I have color LED strips that are part of a scene that is supposed to turn all light OFFs. Every time I ran the scene, the LEDs would go off for a split of a second and then they would come back on. Digging further at the details of the scene in the API, I found that when the scene is created, it incorrectly sets some of the values to a non-zero value, thus the LEDs are unable to completely turn off. Thru the API, I copied the response body of the scene configuration and changed the values to 0. After this change, the scene successfully turned OFF the LEDs. Hope this helps.

Replies (2)

photo

Is it possible via the zipato app to control the individual color channels on the Quibino RGBW directly. At Fibaro it is possible ...

photo

Via the app you can set a variety of color combinations. You also have the option, if you use an RGBW led strip, to set the color temperature, which is nice. It works. I just wish it was a little faster. It does have a slight delay.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file