This object is in archive! 

No temperature with the EZMotion+ sensor

Henk Jan Schat shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

Today i have include a EZMotion+ sensor. Motion and the illuminate sensor works fine but there is no temperature, see also attached file. What is wrong. Three devices has the same problem.

Replies (9)

photo

maybe you could show us the Zipato config screen for the device?

Maybe parameter 8, bit 0 is set to 1? (documentation)

zX0Pu

(putting your screenshot inline usually makes the posting more readable)

photo

Here is the screenshot. I have no changes yet. It is the standard config after include the sensor. I only select room and type sensor to 'general sensor sensor'

The problem is now change after a push on the blue button and after a new sync from the config window. Now i have temperature instead of illuminance.

photo

It is unable to upload the file ;(

photo

I have read this http://www.nodecentral.co.uk/ is the problem with the Zipabox identical? With the Vera it is possible to see the version of the firmware. Where can i see that with the Zipabox. The field manufacturer and serienr. are blanc in the config window.

photo

Greetings,

Press "Synchronize" on your dashboard if you haven't already done so. Then try to manually wake up your device. The luminance and temperature measurements should now appear in your event log.

photo

Thanks for the answer. When I manually wake up the device he gives temperature en luminance. The luminance value is not the right value. (4% with daylight) The interval frequency for wake up i have configured at 30 minutes. The device must then every 30 minutes gives new values of the temperature and luminance but that isn't happening. The device gives only values after a manually wake up and then it is quiet.

I have press after every change te 'synchronize' button.

photo

This site don't accept attach files (printscreen) anymore, can you solve that problem first?

photo

The sensors Works spontaneous fine now, strange!

photo

good to hear. Probably due to new firmware release.

:)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file