This object is in archive! 

RGBW Configuration to have inputs

Gregg shared this question 10 years ago
Answered

Hello,

First of all, thanks for your work on the box to integrate the RGBW module. I link a Fibaro RGBW module to my zipabox and I can control outputs without problems (except on android).

However, I can't view the inputs values in the box interface. This module has 4 inputs where I plugg 2 switches, a thermometre and a light sensor (0-10V). In the section meters of my box's interface, I have only the "current_consomption" and the "cumulative_consuption".

How can I configure the module ?

In attach, a screenshot of my conf.

Replies (8)

photo

Hello,

It's nice to see the evolution Zipabox is getting, and I ask Zipato team to focus more on this RGBW module because when it's fully supported, this module becomes the best one to adapt analog inputs.

In my case, I changed the parameter No14 (INPUT/OUTPUT CONFIGURATION) to the value "8888" in order to configure all the 4 inputs as analog. but the light is not reacting proportionally according to the INPUT voltage.

I tried to get the value of the analog input but there is no way to see it (dashboard, rules creator, API)

Is there any way to get the analog input values?

photo

Hello,

i try to add analog inputs but i can't.

I put "34952" in parameter #14. (4 analog 0-10v inputs) (1000 1000 1000 1000)

I don't know where the values are display, if there are.

photo

Hi guys,

Please tell me how to control my RGB strip with the Fibaro RGBW controller and the zipabox? I have connected the R,G and B cables to the controller and the white to the 12V+ power source and they work, but the app on my Android phone seems not to work because i can not make the white color, i can not control the light intensity... What am i doing wrong?

photo

Hello Sebastian, I am busy with the RGBW device to read the 10V inputs, I would like to read four temperature sensors.

I assume this is possible but I cannot get readings from the analog inputs. I have used 8888 for parameter 14 (100010001000)

How can I get this to work ?

photo

I tryed also to use analog inputs. I put 34952 in parameter #14. This is the value in the document mentioned in the manual. See the attachment.

For the red channel everything works fine. I can read the value in a meter.

Fot the other channels it isn"t working. No response when changing the input voltage.

Any ideas?

photo

Hey,

I also made some experiments. Found some same problems. The RGBW module does not react as it should. Problem of implementation?

photo

Thnx. I will make an issue by the supportdesk

photo

Did you get an answer from Zipato?

photo
photo

Greetings,

When you configure your RGBW controller to read 10V inputs, the sliders for each channel will actually show the corresponding input value from the sensor. A bit counterintuitive but that's how the device works.

photo

Hi,

Is it possible to use analog inputs level in rules to trigger some action ?

Regards.

photo

Have anybody been able to use the Fibaro RGBW analog input successfully?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file