Send Message Email is not working

Vinceje shared this idea 31 days ago
Under Consideration

Hi,

I'm currently using the Zipato last Firmware version 1.2.41 and since today in the afternoon (Paris GMT+1), the Send Message with Mail is not working in any of my rules.

For informaztion, yesterday it was working fine and I could update all my rules correctly !

Can someone tell me what's happening with this basic feature ?

It seems that the Mail feature from Zipato is unstable as sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work without knowing why.

Thanks for your reply.

Replies (25)

photo

Hello again,

Good news.

I've just tested the Send Message Mail feature and now, without doing nothing it's working fine !

There were some maintenance works, the server was busy ?

What can cause such issue with Send Message mail ?

Thanks for a reply

photo

Hi,

Unfortunately the issue is back again !

The Send Message Email feature worked fine for some time and then it's failing since yesterday.

Why sometimes it works then it's not working after ?

Is there someone else who is facing the same issue ?

Thans for a reply.

photo

I have the same problem. Emails works sometimes... but very stochastic.

photo

Hello,

@Niklas : Thanks for your confirmation.

Good news again, today at around 8AM (Paris GMT+1), the "Send Message Email" feature works fine again after almost 3 days down. Last time, it went down on Friday afternoon.

Whenever I notice that the feature is down again, I will put here a comment in case it could help in solving this stochastic behavior.

@Support Team : Any explanation on this ?

I also noticed that I could not synchronize my rules during the last period off.

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

As expecteed, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since yesterday.

I'm writting currently on Friday November 12th 2h45 PM (Paris GMT+1).

Last time "Send Message Email" service worked was yesterday on Thursday November 11th at around 5h41 PM (Paris GMT+1).

I hope this will help the Support team in fixing this stochastic behavior !

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

As expecteed, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down again since yesterday.

I'm writting currently on Friday November 12th 2h50 PM (Paris GMT+1).

Last time "Send Message Email" service worked was yesterday on Thursday November 11th at around 5h41 PM (Paris GMT+1).

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working.

I'm writting currently on Sunday November 14th 10h50 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected I will inform when the service will be down again.

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Monday November 15th 9h05 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this morning at around 9h00 AM.

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Tueasday November 16th at 9h40 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again since this morning for me, at around 6 AM.

For information, I will soon create a rule that will send a mail each hour during the night in order to know when exactly the Feature is down or is working back again.

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Wednesday November 18th at 00h15 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this afternoon between 3PM and 4PM (Paris GMT+1).

Now I'm using a rule to check this feature each hour so that I could know exactely when the feature if KO or OK.

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Thursday November 18th at 9h35 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again today since this evening between 5PM and 6PM (Paris GMT+1).

Thanks to the rule I've created, I now know exactely when the Feature is down or when it's working back again.

Note : I will monitore this during a complete week in order to know if the issue is occcuring recurrently during the same periods.

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Saturday November 20th at 09h25 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this afternoon between 1PM and 2PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected I will inform when the service will work again.

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Saturday November 20th at 11h15 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again today since this evening between 10PM and 11PM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Monday November 22th at 9h20 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service was down yesterday Sunday night between 11h PM and 0h00 AM (Paris GMT+1).

And it worked back again today since this morning between 8h00 AM and 9h00 AM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Tuesday November 23th at 10h00 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this afternoon between 1PM and 2PM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Wednesday November 24th at 11h20 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again today since yesterday between 11PM and 0h00AM today (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Tuesday November 23th at 10h53 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this morning between 11AM and 12AM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Friday November 26th at 6h58 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again since today between 12 AM and 1 PM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Saturday November 27th at 11h42 PM (Paris GMT+1).

As expected, this is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this evening between 9PM and 10PM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

For information I will continue to use the rule to check the "Send Message Email" service till December 2nd.

I've started to use it since Wednesday November 18th.

I will wait one week more in order to identify if the periods of availability and unavailability of the service are the same. This could help the Support Team to link these situations with specific actions that accur at the same moment on the server.

Thanks.

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Sunday November 28th at 5h22 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again since today between 8 AM and 9 AM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Monday November 29th at 11h35 PM (Paris GMT+1).

This is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this evening between 6PM and 7PM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Tuesday November 30th at 9h55 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again since today between 5 AM and 6 AM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Wednesday December 1st at 11h54 PM (Paris GMT+1).

This is to inform that once again the "Send Message Email" service is down since this evening between 10PM and 11PM (Paris GMT+1).

photo

Hello,

I'm writting currently on Thursday December 2nd at 9h12 PM (Paris GMT+1).

For information the "Send Message Email" service is working again since today in the morning between 9 AM and 10 AM (Paris GMT+1).

Leave a Comment

Attach a file