This object is in archive! 

my.zipato.com down

Marcus Khoo shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

I have tried to gain access to my.zipato.com for the last 30 minutes.

It seems that there are issues there.

/Marcus

Replies (12)

photo

always same issue, my.zipato.com fall down to much time.

Is there an upgrade down? What sort of server managing it is?

photo

too much time? We didn't have any interruption of service today. Are you still experiancing the problem?

photo

I have the same problem

Button 2 is green, led line blink !

Claude

photo

my zipabox is ok !!! ???

Claude

photo

Claude ou Nicole wrote:

my zipabox is ok !!! ???

Claude

Can you please clarify? Do you have a problem or not? Do you have a steady green light on Zipabox and do you see ONLINE or OFFLINE in your dashboard?

photo

I had a problem for a few minutes Zipabox out. Without intervention the problem is solved!

Claude

photo

Claude ou Nicole wrote:

I had a problem for a few minutes Zipabox out. Without intervention the problem is solved!

Claude

ok, let us know if the problem repeats

photo

My Zipabox never gives me a steady green LED... The LED stays on for about 10 seconds and then flashes off then goes back on for about another 10 (or sometimes more) seconds. What could cause this?

I have also seen various other LED combinations. At one time all LED's went off, then the green one flashed then stayed on for the 10 seconds as mentioned earlier.

The internet connection is always up. I use a BT Hub4 hub and the zipabox connects directly into that hub (and from the hub goes straight into the ADSL line). I don't see any interruption of service to the internet via other devices.

photo

Have the same trouble several of times a day. however i have a ticket on it and support is investigation on it. Seams the box loses the connection allot even that my other servers and routers are not reporting any trouble.

Last i did hear they where going to analyse the zipabox logs.

photo

I've also had some problems reaching My.Zipato the last few days, it's been very slow and seems to hang after clicking "sign in". Also the green diode on the zipabox goes off and then blinks a few times from time to time. These problems seems to be correlated.

Feels like a case of overload / bad response time on the server.

photo

at this time, my.zipato.com not answer from france.

Same problem as this sunday.

photo

hello,

Since there 4 days, my box through various states

- Online button flashes then returns to a stable green

- Online button flashes and button2 is lit green, and then returns to a nominal state.

- button2 is on, online button is off, then returns to the normal state.

I can not synchronize even after a reset.

my chacon devices (light sensor and level sensor) I have more events since 4/12.

Does it matter?

My rules do not work, I do not have operational assurance.

Best Regards

Claude

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied