Create a schedule for every few minutes but only on a specific day of week

aviad lich shared this idea 9 months ago
Under Consideration

I want to create the following rule:

On Sunday

Every 15 minutes

Between the hours of 1200am - 800am

Do some action

I can easily do a repeat interval, that will trigger only on a specific time frame

But cannot find a way to limit this to a specific date

Replies (4)

photo

Scheduler in rules can perform that action.

Yes can select a specific day...

photo

Right, but then i couldnt not find a way to control by hour

And if i do by hour, then i could not control the day

If one can share a screenshot, that would be great

photo

I will look into it tomorrow.

photo

49c60914d1ff50f2edb6dbf04bf120bc

And if you try this..? firts the days(weekly) and then the minutes?

photo

Most people want to know the single best way to schedule their day for maximum productivity, and there are numerous articles and books that claim to know the "perfect schedule." But the reality is, there is no perfect method for everyone. Because we all have particular strengths and weaknesses when it comes to time management and productivity, what works for one person could be a total disaster for another.We want to help you find the scheduling method that works best for you. We want to see you achieve warp-speed productivity every day. With that in mind, here are five different daily scheduling methods you can try. Some of these methods are pretty straightforward, while others are borderline crazy.Time blocking simply means planning out your day in advance and dedicating specific hours to accomplish specific tasks. Doing this requires determining in advance what you will accomplish and exactly when you will accomplish it. Once you have those in mind, enter these into your calendar and then get to work on those tasks at the appropriate time during the day.This is when you make progress on important projects, draft important documents, or sketch out a prototype for your next great product. Reactive blocks are when you allow time for requests and interruptions, such as email and impromptu meetings.

For example, you could schedule your most challenging tasks for the first two hours of the day and plow through your inbox during the afternoon. This allows you to work undistracted and still know you’ll get to things like email and phone calls.

This method has the advantage of helping you know exactly how you’re going to use your time and exactly when you’re going to accomplish specific tasks. Standard to do lists present you with a list of tasks to complete in your own time. Time blocking provides you with a list of tasks and a specific time frame to complete each task.

By forcing yourself to work within a rigid structure and to accomplish tasks in a given time, you are forced to bring laser focus to every activity.Sometimes people ask why I bother with such a detailed level of planning. My answer is simple: it generates a massive amount of productivity. A 40 hour time-blocked work week, I estimate, produces the same amount of output as a 60+ hour work week pursued without structure.It's the end of another busy working day and, even though you came into the office early and left late, you don't feel as if you've accomplished anything significant.

It's all too easy for this to happen. Faced with endless meetings, frequent interruptions, and urgent last-minute tasks, you can easily be busy all day without making any progress on high-priority projects and goals.

That's why it's so important to know how to track your time properly. In this article, we'll look at the steps you can take to do this, thereby making time for the work that really matters, while still leaving time for personal development, family and friends.

photo
photo
  1. Make a List. First, write down everything you need to get done daily, both in your home life and at work
  2. Structure Your Day
  3. Get Specific (Optional)
  4. Schedule in Time for Flexibility
  5. Test Drive Your New Routine

get more.

photo

A weekly schedule is a way to keep track of your activities and tasks for the week. A weekly calendar helps you figure out when you can complete each task by listing everything you need to do. You may also use it to see how much free time you have.

photo

A weekly schedule is a great way to keep track of your activities and tasks. By listing everything you need to do, you can figure out when you can complete each task and also see how much free time you have. To get more

Leave a Comment

Attach a file