How to show/display Device endpoint values into Zipatile2

SoTof shared this question 3 months ago
Need Answer

Hello,

I acquired a Qubino Energy Meter, the device is properly seen. As shown below the device, we can see 4 Device Endpoints and I'm now trying to get data from it :)

I followed : https://community.zipato.com/knowledge-base/article/how-to-manage-device-names-and-visibility-in-zipato-control-center

c640c803fbaffeceab948097711e8e4d

I'm trying to add them to "Garage" room from/in Zipato apps (IOS here) but I don't see these devices endpoint :

7af7768d15aadda066f37fe1e4b9be8f

Anyone who could help/assist/provide guidance will be much appreciated

-Christophe

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

No documentation available apparently and from a technical point of view the data collected is there visible from "Events" but looking for guidance/help how to display from Dashboard (sounds like a pointer/connection to the right end points)

Can someone assist please ? .. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks,

-Chris

photo

Hello SoTof,

Login to my3.zipato.com

Open devicemanager and search for youre device. if you click on it will show youre device capabilities. Open for example meter 4 .

options will show for meter 4. Click on the settings wheel after it. try and select "show as device".

Otherwise open a ticket, an zipato agent posibly can do this for you or explain it here so it would help others.

photo

@Patrick Piening, Thank you for your guidance.

FYI this is where is the issue since all 4 Devices have "Show as device" ticked enabled but only one shows up from the list. There is a support ticket open and I believe it has been escalated since I received an email notification to hold on until next update

photo

Aha oke, well wait for the next update will be my choice.

No thanks, I would like to receive some help when I need it.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file