This object is in archive! 

SET_Temperature not working on Danfoss

Tibius shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

From yesterday, all my thermostat don't change the temperature of my Danfoss Valve.

It's always blocked on 21°C.

If I move manually it change on the Zipabox web interface, but I can't send temperature changes to the valve trough the box.

I have already created a new thermostat widget, reconnect z-wave Danfossvalve, restarted the zipabox but nothing change it.

Somebody has an idea on, how can I solve the problem?

I'm waiting a reply from the support but there is maybe a simple solution?

Thank you.

Replies (7)

photo

Is it correctly connecting to the controller?

/Marcus

photo

Yes is connected because if I change the temperature on the Danfoss itself I receive the change of the temperature.

But I just see now that when I had a new Danfoss, it set as a temperature sensor and not a valve. But changing to valve don't change anything. Old connected Danfoss is already a valve.

photo

After a lot of test, change etc... no change. It doesn't work and my heating system have problem from monday evening now.

I have two ticket on the support but not assigned. I hope that they go take care of it fast :-/

photo

In my config the Danfoss-Valves (LC13) are not configured as a valve oder a temperature sensor, but as a radiator. They are still working correct and i got a tab "configuration" where i can set the temperature offset (although i don't understand, how it works, because i can´t figure out any difference).

So now i´m still confused about the correct config..

photo

All my Danfoss was in Valve mode. But I can change to everything the Temperature offset is available.

I tried to set some on Radiator but no change :-(

photo

Tibius, did you managed to get it working? I'm planing to order this valve. Would you recommend it?

photo

The problem was solved yesterday evening. I use it from one year ago. The problem is that you send the temperature to the Danfoss and the valve manage the open and close automatically. So it's depends what you want. Whit this solutions you need to set in the room and you can control fully the system. But working fine for me, better always exist ;-)

It seems that there is other model that you control from the box when you want to open or close and percent of open. Like this I know only Stella Z valve model.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file