Fibaro smoke sensor FGSS-001 setup problems

Stéphane MIALOT shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

I bought 2 Fibaro Smoke sensors and I face various and random problems to set them up.

One is I do not have the same states on my Iphone, while the setting is absolutely identical (see picture 1) : one is "NO_SMOKE" and the other one is "Capteur OFF".

On my.zipato, it is different : I have "Pas de fumée" and "Inactif". The problem is similar, since I have them translated. But I have also another problem on my.zipato : the temperatur captor of one of the smoke detector appears as a captor and not in the "measures" section (see picture 2).

I do not have this problem on my Iphone ( temperatur measured by this captor is at the right place).

While I was setting up the data, I also had troubles changing the type of device. If I change " Fire captor" with "Temperature measure" and save, my change is not saved... but the icons change on the Iphone (sometimes). Very weird.

Also I had problems getting the state from one detector, but I tested it (long pressure on detector button 3 second) and the state came afterwards. This point seems solved. I had also a problem with one detector that remained during weeks in the state "Fire", without any reason (even at the beginning). I solved this by reinstalling completly the device ( I hope it won't happen again...). So this problem seems to be solve also.

Thanks for your help on the other setting issue.

Replies (2)

photo

Did you solve the problem with the inactive state? I have the same problem with a new FGSS-001 V2.5 sensor. (Old model)

photo

When battery powered, a Fibaro Smoke Sensor communicates with the Z-Wave network main controller buggy rental dubai periodically. Smoke detection is sent immediately.

Replies have been locked on this page!