LightwaveRF door and window switch

Darkwing shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

hi,

I have some JSJSLW904 magnetic door/window switches and wanted to use these in my alarm set-up, though to my surprise they are not in the device list for LightwaveRF. Will these be added at a later stage, or is there a way to get these added a different way?

Thanks

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

I tried all three, but unfortunately none works. Hope you can support it in the future.

Thanks

photo

Whilst you are at it, also add JSJSLW600 energy monitor. Seems all my lightwaverf stuff is not supported, so I might as well not have bothered with the 433Mhz module....... :P

At the moment I have:

door/window switches - not supported

energy monitor - not supported

Livolo light switches - not supported

Lightwaverf dusk to dawn sensor - it is in the support list, but after 1 failed attempt to add it, it no longer acknowledges it even exists :-)

5 IP cameras - 1 camera is working on the Android app, the other 4 not. All 5 of them are not working on the PC version.

Aeon Labs multisensor - this works ok as long as you don't use the motion sensor.

It's frustrating to not be able to move forward with my automated home.....

photo

The motion sensor on my Aeon Labs Multisensor works.

EDIT: Tried to remove my post and add it as a reply to previous but Im unable to delete this post.

photo

well, it kinda works as in it gives a status, but it shows motion when there is none a lot of times. Sensitivity control seems not to be doing anything. though I guess this is just the multisensor and not related to the Zipato box.

photo

Thats odd, I have checked my event logg for the last 24 hours and it seems like the motion sensor only triggers when there has been actual motion.

Im using it in a rule and it works fine.

Mine is using FW: 1.18

photo

Has there been any progress on the support of your additional 433Mhz devices?

photo

nope. :-(

photo
photo

That's upsetting to hear. I do hope it can be sorted

Leave a Comment

Attach a file