Messaging PRO to use variables in messages?

MrNilsson shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

Hey !

Do I need to purchase Messaging PRO to use variables in messages?

Replies (5)

photo

NoOne who knows or noone who cares ?

photo

Hello MrNilsson,

yes, you need to purchase Messaging PRO to be able to use variables in a send message puzzle.

Regards

photo

OK thanks for clarifying Hrvoje :)

photo

Hello, Hrvoje are you aware that 59 credits is no value for the money for this kind of feature, especially as early adopters and beta testers for the past two years.

photo

early adopters and beta testers for the past two years don't have to pay for it. It' free of charge for all controllers registered before the v.1.0

However, I disagree about the value for money. I know how many expensive systems are being controlled so far by using this functionality, and most of these customers don't mind to pay 59 credits and get better service. Anyway, this is only my personal feeling about these 59 credits, and the price will be probably modified upon the market feedback through the time...

photo

Ok now I get confused , is v.1.0 released? if not should I have access to messages PRO?

I'm running Firmware 0.9.999.6

photo
photo

Hi Sebastian, thanks for the quick answer. I agree that 59 credits for the whole message package seems to be in the right value for price range.

But on my system the variabele in Messages is blocked. I mend that 59 credits for early adopters is too high for only the variable part.

But in your comment you say it is free for us, do i create a support ticket for this?

photo

Unfortunately, I have to apologize for the misinformation provided above. Messages PRO are not included in the BETA package which is free of charge for all current users.

Functions included in Messages PRO package were before part of the Premium package which has been purchased by many users. Thus, it can't be free of charge now:-(

photo

i bought today premium services for 1 month,,,but if i try to add variables to messages i received only

a string like ${variables.get('isDay')} instead of the real varible value...

why? thank you.

photo

no doubt you have to contact support@zipato.com :-(

photo

Hi,

previously variables in messages was only a premium feature to get a nice UI. Under the hood the system still could use variables in messages if you knew how to enter the syntax. Now this seems to have been taken away from us unless we purchase premium.

Correct?

photo

Hi,

I bought Messages PRO with 59 Credits but I'm still not able to enrich emails with variable values or sensor properties. The email only contains only a string like ${variables.get('myVariable')} instead of the real varible value... The support says this is a known bug. For what then I payed 59 Credits???

photo

Hi Günter,

Theres a bug, sry, Zipato for the late bug report...8)

You just need to replace single pings with double pings (' -> ")

1. ${variables.get('myVariable')} has to be ${variables.get("myVariable")}

That goes for everything in the variable string...:

1. ${attributes.get("9201d5cf-0f5d-4fd9-a3c2-1bc23ff41251", "com.zipato.cluster.DoorLock", "state")}

That should fix it for you...

photo

thanks Jasper, but it did not fix. How did you test it ? I attached pictures:

1. configuration before pressing SAVE

2. after re-opening the mail-configuration (why "unknown device") and

3. the received mail.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file