This object is in archive! 

Zipamini and licensing model

Joao Abreu shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

I just read a note from a reseller telling that Zipamini only uses licenses to work with devices that are from other vendors.

So if I buy the Zipato RFID Keypad, Zipato Door/Windows Sensor (Door and Window sensor Zipato ZD2102 Z-Wave Plus), and Indoor Zipato Siren will I be using licenses?

Best Answer
photo

Hi, not sure if these license steps are still valid, currently int the dashboard there is only one licence-pro package that includes everything. As to the devices, every decide is considered same for this purpose regardless if it is zipato or other vendor or even other protocols.

Replies (3)

photo

As long as you would use no more than 5 devices you are safe without the license. If you need to expand in the future, the license cost 99 Euro.

photo

Thanks for your answer, but... I'm sorry but that's not what I've asked about.

I'm asking if Zipamini considers Zipato devices differently than other vendors devices, for licensing purposes, as it's described by a reseller.

And by the way, what resellers are writing also is:

Zipato License 10 (up to 10 devices.) - 20,00 Euro incl. VAT

Zipato License 50 (up to 50 devices.) - 50,00 Euro incl. VAT

Zipato License Unlimited (unlimited number of devices.) - 100,00 Euro incl. VAT

So it seems that you have licensing steps.

photo

Hi, not sure if these license steps are still valid, currently int the dashboard there is only one licence-pro package that includes everything. As to the devices, every decide is considered same for this purpose regardless if it is zipato or other vendor or even other protocols.

photo

Thank you Attila.

So, in your point of view, if I decide to grow in a few month, would it be better to go now already to a Zipabox instead of Zipamini? Or as hardware, Zipamini is more powerful?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file