This object is in archive! 

Zipato API documentation

Stuart Buchanan shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

I am very new to Zipato but have been a developer on SmartThings, and as such i am going to need to integrate the two systems in some places where needed, i am ok for the Smartthings side, but regarding the API for Zipato. I cannot find any documentation, the links which have been posted for documentation in previous discussions on here don't seem to work.

specifically what i need is documentation of the various endpoints and methods and expected outputs.

Regards

Stuart Buchanan

FuzzyLigic

Replies (4)

photo

In order to access our API documentation, you have to register at my.zipato.com. Once you get in, you will see the link "API" on top of the dashboard.

Our API is based on Swagger engine, and it is fully working if you have your own controller. However, without having controller, it will be more difficult to use it, since you won't see examples of server responses.

If you need more info, please contact hello@zipato.com

photo

don't worry found it. on the dashboard.....silly me :)

photo

my Zipabox is arriving today, was just being more proactive with my approach before it arrives so i can hit the ground running :)

photo

Love to know why you are trying to integrate the two? Why the move away from smartthings?

photo
photo

Would I be able to use this API to communicate over a serial connection to a UPB PIM? I have API code for UPB that I would like to integrate. It's a big part of many customers that have installations Pre-Zwave or ZigBee.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file