This object is in archive! 

your showing a ROOTED zipatile in your video. how about releasing it

matthew t shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

WIFI over ADB debuging apps ONLY work on ROOTED devices. as does chainfire's superSU. When you plan on allowing us the "owners" to add files in the ROOT ACESS folder, like: Gapps and apps that need google services as a dependency??

Replies (1)

photo

+1 thx

photo

heres my zipatile with google play running. sideload kingoroot, flashify apk and what ever size Gapps you want on it. i installed the nano package, because all i wanted was the the google play services, google now for voice commands because it was the smallest and had only the necessary files to install apps that required google dependancies.

photo

hi Matt, zipato promptly killed the option to root with kingoroot apk

since you were successful, can you you make a flashable img of your system and make it available to those interested in the community?

photo

matthew t, which zipatile you have? 1st generation (last year model) or 2nd generation (this year manufacture)? there is a difference in the hardware speed and I wonder if you experience hardware slow down because you have google services installed?

photo

Hi Attila, I will gladly provide you with a detailed answer, if you provide me with means to do it. Koszi!

photo

Not sure what you mean. I only have 1st generation zipatiles and once I had teamviewer and the other apps installed I experienced slowdown (sometimes even the wifi turned off). Once I removed these 3rd party apps, it was back to normal.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file