This object is in archive! 

Should i update from App repo 1.2.0 to 1.2.2 ?

Mattias Nordin shared this question 6 years ago
Answered
  • When i try to upgrade my zipatile i get: install blocked from unknown sources.

Should i override this in the android settings to force 1.2.2 to install?

PS is it possible to put my device serial number on my profile so i dont have to insert it to every support ticket? DS

Thanks for you service. Interesting stuff this is!

/ Mattias

Best Answer
photo

This message is a known bug, and will be fixed in one of upcoming versions. To install particular applications, please go to android settings and enable installation from unknown sources. Once you do that, you will be able to install all apps from App Repo.

Regarding the serial number, it is only required for Tickets, but if you want to post the Question such as this one, you don't have to enter your serial number.

Replies (1)

photo

This message is a known bug, and will be fixed in one of upcoming versions. To install particular applications, please go to android settings and enable installation from unknown sources. Once you do that, you will be able to install all apps from App Repo.

Regarding the serial number, it is only required for Tickets, but if you want to post the Question such as this one, you don't have to enter your serial number.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file