In my alarm partition I see some windows are "not ready" but they are closed in the device browser. This issue is new for me. What can I do?
I have same problem to
I'm fighting with this issue since ONE YEAR.
I have an open ticket on support since 9 April 2015.
Partition not synced with real sensors status, sometimes.
Same problem again. Single sensor show correct status, but all sensor in alarm partition show not ready.
Press sync on the left does help especially if you set up a new zone.
no - does not help me
I gave up on using the alarm partition! I have work arounds using the Rules Creator to handle security. Alarming using the partition was totally useless for me! Not only that, if you arm the partition, be aware that if you have to resync when being away from home, you will have to disarm first before you can do anything. That could be very frustrating if you have a problem and cannot get into your system.
Same problem here.. I have had a problem with this for a loooong time. Makes the alarm useless!
Me too. Please fix this.
Same issue for me. I have a ticket open since an year ago... I'm waiting for a fix since one year..
i also have this issue too. it was never a problem in the past with my sensors before switching from the smartthings. hub. i seriously thought i was the only one with this issue of partitions stating "not ready," when they were infact closed or hadnt been opened in awhile...
I have the same problem for the last three motion sensors I added as new zones.
are you sure the "Alarm Status" is set correctly for the zone?
My opinion is that the "alarm status" parameter is backwards, and I had the same type of problems prior knowing that.
Not sure what "Larmstatus" (Swedish) is in English in the GUI, but let's go with "Larm Status". The way most people would interpret it (me included) is that you should set what status the zone/device should have when triggering an event, an alarm. This is not the case. The case is that this configuration setting indicates what status the zone should have for you to be able to activate the larm. In short it's the other way around.
So for example:
For a Smoke Sensor zone the larm status on Smoke should be "No Smoke". If this condition is true you will be allowed to activate the zone.
If the "larm status" is not true then the thinking is that there is something that generates this condition (smoke) and should be managed before activating the zone. Thus indicating that the zone is "not ready".
Backwards, yeah, I know...
Hope this helps some of you at least.
Same issue for me, I remember a while ago this was happening only with fibaro sensors, and it used to work after bypassing the zone, arming, disarming and then removing the bypass. After a firmware upgrade it got fixed and everything worked really good for me.
After a couple months I decided to add two more Zipato MS4 to a couple of windows, since the beginning the new firmware had the descriptors all screwed up, you couldn't even see the sensors or its status on device browser, even if you manually made the sensors visible you didn't see any status update. I raised a ticket and zipato changed descriptors a couple times until I was able to see the sensors and update of status, BUT, for some reason these sensors don't create logs/historics and NEVER show "ready" if added to an alarm. I still have the ticket open and no update from it since december 9th.
I have the same problem. This has created problems with almost all the functionalities in my laptop. Now my Printer is in an Error State because of this.
Comments have been locked on this page!