Box offline (31/10/2019)

Carlo shared this problem 2 months ago
Known

Box offline again. Nothing changed on my side. Internet is working. I simply woke up and the box was offline.

As usual local connection doesn't work.

Now I'm stuck in house, not able to disarm alarm to go to work.

Please fix.

Comments (13)

photo

Same here, im so tired of this... Zipato, what is going on?!

photo

I have similar problem

photo

Same here! My Zipatile is also offline.

photo

Same here, Zipabox offline. I though first it was my box, so I rebooted, but now, the schedule is lost and no lamps gets on/off.

photo

Same here.

Thanks to me I have a rule that disable the alarm at certain time (just to avoid this).

In this moment, during this post, connection is back.

But anyway.. A domotic system CAN'T GO DOWN. We must have a way of exit. And automatic local connection is not working (or not as expected, or not quickly as expected). GIVE US A MANUAL CHOICE TO AVOID THE DAMN CLOUD WHEN NEEDED!

photo

I had the same problema this morning. Now it is working, but I wasn't able to dissarm the alarm, so I had to unplugged the siren because I didn't if it was going to sound and I wouldn't be able to stop sound.

This is a very serius problem, and it repeats too frecuently

photo

What makes me most frustrated is that Zipato doesnt seem to really care? No information as usual, just look the other way.

photo

Hello,

Everything should be fine now, sorry for inconvenience.

If the problem still persists, please open a ticket so we can make further analysis.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Stjepan

photo

"Sorry" is not enough for a "Security System / Energy Management / Home Automation / Health care" system (as advertised on the website). This is happening once per month or more. I've already asked what kind of countermeasure Zipato is putting in place to prevent this but no aswer has come and things get worste.

photo
photo

Good morning all.

It's not to defend Zipato, but personally I can arm and disarm my alarm even when the cloud is offline. With the Zipatile controller, if not with the RFID, or with my remote control.

Having a completely cloud-dependent installation (or internet connection) is not a good solution.

photo

Zipabox does not have a display and physical button on it has never been enabled. In theory exists a "local mode" that works without internet, but it simply doesn't.

Cloud base solution should be more reliable than a local one if internet works, but for Zipato the cloud part is getting less reliable month after month.

photo
photo

Box is online, but I cannot control the alarm, lights, etc. Just updated to firmware 1.3.61 but makes no difference. Reboot did not solve anything. Cannot update scripts, all devices give 0 values, while lights are on (by manual switch). There are many devices in our household that are controlled by rules, so these devices have to stay on as long as the problem is fixed. Pretty bad, all in all. If it isn't for the amount of work involved (and the money) I would be happy to kick out the Zipabox. Really unhappy with it.

photo

Please, I have 2 customers Offline for two days, opened ticket.. no answer

photo

Did you resolve their problem? I don't know the nature of your contracts, but you may want to read this and consider what happens if you find yourself in the situation of Thompsonbox or Zipato in that thead.

photo

Hey JAG, Mine are Zipato users, and the problem was fixed :) thanks

photo
photo

My zipamini can`t connect to the server: it always offline. At the same time i have a good connection to the internet.

photo

Hi,

please open a ticket with provided s/n so we can check and make detailed analysis.

Thank you

Regards,

Stjepan