This object is in archive! 

Warning: possibile issues with 0.99 firmware and alarm partitions. READ

Simone Biagini shared this problem 5 years ago
Known

Hi guys.

Who got the new release of fw and use alarm functions need to test partitions.

I use alarm functions with Vision door/window sensors, fibaro motion sensor and ez-motion triple sensor.

Before upgrade all works like expected except some minors bugs.

After the upgrade all my sensors, except ez-motion, does not trigger the alarm (Away, home is the same).

I tried to remove a door sensor and then add it again to partition.. but no way. The alarm refuse to trigger.

No error message is shown during arm or disarm, so you don't know if it works.

I just opened a critical ticked on support, and waiting for a reply.

Please check your alarm functions, be careful!

Comments (16)

photo

Milan, Sebastian?

have you checked this? Could be an important issue!

photo

Hello,

I am a new (French, sorry if my english is not good) owner of a zipabox and could have the same problem.

I update firmware to 0.9.999 when I unpacked my zipabox, and I tyr to use security widget.

I finally found that alarm will never be tripped if the zone parameter "Arm state" is setted to "any".

Alarm work if zone parameter "Arm state" is set to "closed" for example for a door sensor. It seem to me to be a bug because it doesn't allow to arm the alarm with entrance door opened for example.

Could you please test if the problem is the same for you ?

photo

Form me the problem was solved.

I set two sensors as entry-exit sensors with entry exit delay ZERO.

In the previous fw revision that works perfectly. With the latest.. not! Then my alarm never triggered with these sensors violated.

With no entry-exit zone setup or with delay >0 all works.

I suggest you to open a ticket on support. They changed something for "any" state, due to a bug (to prevend false alarm triggering ).

photo

Thank you for your answer.

I tryied with delay >0 and also with no entry/exit zone, but problem is still this same.

I sent an email to hello@zipato.com. Is this the official way to open a ticket on support ?

photo

support.zipato.com

login with the same user-pass of my.zipato.com

here you can open a ticket and follow it. Normally they reply fast and check when needed. :)

photo

I finally find a solution to solve my problem.

I set all zones "arm state" to the correct one (ei closed for door sensor, or no motion for mouvement detectors) and switch all this zones to "follower zone". It allows me to arm the alarm whatever the states of dectetor are, and with this, alarm is

correctly tripped in case of detection in thoses zones.

Foncion "any" of "arm state" paramter doesn't seem to work, but the solution adopted has at the end the same fonction.

photo

hello

same problem here, alarm does not work any more.

I armed the partition, and at any state the zone is, alarm does not send me email.

Strang before 0.9.999 firmware it's work fine.

photo

Hello,

For me, since one week, the "exit delay" of alarm doesn't work.

Before no problem, if a sensor changes state during the exit delay, there are alarm trigger.

Do you have a solution at this problem?

photo

Hi Aldesign,

Did you make any changes prior to the start of your problem? Please check if everything is still configured in the Partition and in the Zones. If the problem still remains contact us on support@zipato.com with your user credentials and we will check the status of your Zipabox.

Regards,

Hrvoje

photo

I have already sent an email to support@ zipato.comt, but I have not really had an answer to this subject, if you can look at my alarm problem and my other problems mentioned in the email, I refer the email right away.

I got a response from Milan but I do not understand the link with my problems!

Reponse of Milan:

Hi Arnaud,

Those kind

of modification will be available with new UI and next. gen. apps as it will

provide means of deleting any excess of room, endpoint and etc.

I will have

to ask you for little patience, until they are released, as current app and Ui

is no longer being debugged.New UI is

planned to be released in 1-2 weeks, after it new apps will come.

Milan

photo

Even with the last updated 0.9.999.1 day I still have the same problem with the "exit delay" of alarm

photo

Hello,

I don't understand, my alarm no longer works correctly since 22/09/2014, I already sent 5 emails since then with my user logins, password and pin security.

Today I'm still waiting it's been over two weeks since I have not used the alarm, before no problems with my alarm, each update of the problems are solved, but functions that works before, no longer works after.

For reminder, my zipabox and my backup module have already been replaced as warranty, when I was told that the problem was with me !!!

Best Regards,

Arnaud

photo

Hi Arnaud,

I have checked the status of your ticket in our system and it is being resolved. I apologize for the delay.

Regards,

Hrvoje

photo

I just did a test I still have the same problems!!!

Before all worked

properly, if I had a sensor that changed state during the exit delay (motion

sensor), the alarm is not triggered, now yes.

All my settings are

the same, I have the same problem with all zones.

Other point, in "general setting" - "Details" every

time I have to put my birth date, I record and when I come back later, the

field is empty.

I have another problem, after you remove and reinstall two

modules, I have the same piece twice in the "rooms" in widget Iphone

application.

photo

Hello,

Do you have a news for my problems?

Best Regards,

Arnaud

photo