Some time ago I saw the news that there is coming a Zipatile 2.
Is it known when this will be released ?
Would be great to get an update on the release dates for the new devices.
Keep up the good work !!
so far the Zipatile2 production is planned for this October. So it should be available on the market in November.
I just discovered this product (i've been complaining about my Vera Edge for months). Do you know if it's still planned in November ? :) Can't wait to change haha
Hello Sebastian, have you a date now ? Zipatile 2 will come this mounth ? it's the same for france ?
We are working hard on it but unfortunately, we will probably start shipping in January only. Please take our apology for delay but Zipatile2 is really complex product and we are trying to make it perfect.
What about the ZipaBox2 release date, do you have an update on that?
Sebastian....Need any testers in the US? I'm a retired engineer with 3 years experience on integrating various devices on the Zipatile. I have an installation with 45+ Z-wave and Zigbee devices. (some Zipato but most 3rd party)
How are things regarding the production of Zipatile2?
Is there any update that you can share so I know what to expect regarding the release date.
Thanks for your quick response and keep up the good work (you and the whole team).
Dear Sebastian. No response is usually a bad omen. Please provide a response, I have been waiting for more than 3 months..
Sorry for the late response. Zipatile2 took us much more time than expected due to it's complexity and some other projects which were overwhelming our production team. Anyway, we are testing production samples now and we are preparing the first production batch which should be done in early February.
We will show these production samples at CES next week together with the new mobile app. Both should be available on the market in February.
I know it took us more than I said earlier in this thread, but this time we decided to put focus on quality rather than time to market. Hopefully this will be beneficial for all of us.
I personally cant wait for the ZIpatile2. I'm convinced the issues I have had with my setup are caused by the cluster between my ZIpabox and Zipatile.
Will there be a white version of the new one?
And on any new update release?
would you have any updates?
Any updates?? Or are you guys enjoying the profit of the zipatile v1 on the Bahamas?
Hoping on some status update for the release.
Look at this Thread,
Can I pre-order somewhere?
Is it possible to get an update on the new release.
Last comment from you guys was that it would go to market in February.
Surely you would be able to give us the specs and features as it should be in production now ?!?
Would be great if you can inform your users of the coming hardware so we all can anticipate our next move.
Thanks in advance and that you for your quick response.
Unfortunately, we couldn't finish the production process before the Chinese New Year holidays, so the production will continue immediately afterwards (around February 20th). This means that we can start shipping in Europe and USA by the end of March.
Good to hear from you so we know where we are.
I think good news that in 3 weeks production will start.
Would you consider sharing the specs and features with us.
I think that sharing this timeline for production and sharing specs and features will keep most users here happy.
Also I want to thank you (and your team) for all the hard work delivered !!!).
Very anxious to read the specs and features of the new zipatile ....
bonjour, est ce google home et zipatile 2 seront compatible?
Yes, it will
When? End of february?
They say after Chinese new year will start production and in market begining March
So, anybody know where to buy Zipatile 2?
Still waiting on a release date... After that I will go look for a way of getting one.
Maybe you know what is release date of Zipatile 2?
It was said than in february
Hahaha, guys you still believe this is going to happen soon. Get used to zipato politics ;)
Pozdrawiam | Best regards
--- Wiadomość oryginalna ---
Od: Zipato Support Portal firstname.lastname@example.org
Data: 1 marca 2019 20:20:19
Do: Bart Warot email@example.com
Temat: New Comment in "Zipatile 2 release"
Please enlighten us... What is it that we don't know yet?
This means that over last 4 years zipato did not learn how to inform their clients properly. It just happens when they fit to happnlen and will not inform you in any official means (newsletter or forum).
Still waiting :DD
Any news about Zipatile 2?
Comments have been locked on this page!