ZIP-PAB01 not sending voltage reading

Sandro Zahra shared this idea 4 months ago
Under Consideration

Hi,

Recently I had to rewire my electricity distribution box, and reconnected the module.

No other changes made on my end, but now although all current, power etc reading are sent every few seconds, the voltage readings seem to be stuck. What could be the issue? Could it be that the clamps are inverted?

Replies (3)

photo

It's great that you've successfully rewired your electricity distribution box and reconnected the module. However, it seems like you're encountering an issue with the voltage readings being stuck despite other readings being transmitted regularly.

One potential cause of this issue could indeed be that the clamps are inverted. In some monitoring systems, such as those used for electricity consumption tracking, incorrectly placing the clamps can result in inaccurate or stuck voltage readings.

Get details unsure about how to proceed or if the issue persists despite your efforts, it may be beneficial to consult with a qualified electrician or technician who can provide expert assistance and help diagnose the problem more accurately.

To troubleshoot this, I would recommend double-checking the orientation of the clamps. Ensure that the clamp labeled for voltage measurement is correctly positioned on the live wire (usually the wire with the higher potential) and the neutral wire (usually the wire with lower potential) is connected to the other clamp.

If the clamps are correctly positioned, but you're still experiencing stuck voltage readings, it's possible that there may be an issue with the module itself or its connection to the distribution box. In this case, you may need to inspect the connections, cables, and any other components to ensure everything is properly connected and functioning.

By systematically checking the clamps and inspecting the connections, you can hopefully resolve the issue with the stuck voltage readings and ensure that your electricity distribution system is operating correctly and safely.

photo

Hi,

Thanks for getting back.

Recently I tried inverting the clamps, and once inverted wattage reading stopped. Reverted the change, wattage is now fine but still have an issue with voltage.

I am assuming connection with the DB box is fine since the module is being powered on.

How can I identify if there is an issue with the module?

photo

Hi,

I would like to add that when I re-interview the node, the Voltage value is updated. but this is being done on re-interview only.

photo
photo

Emblazoned at an electronics troubleshooting seminar was the notice: "ZIP-PAB01 not sending voltage reading." This message prompted discussions among attendees regarding potential causes and troubleshooting steps for the issue. Participants shared insights, exchanged tips, and explored strategies for diagnosing and resolving problems with the ZIP-PAB01 device. The tote bags became a practical tool for jotting down notes and ideas, facilitating collaborative problem-solving in the realm of electronics troubleshooting.

photo

Troubleshoot voltage reading issues with ZIP-PAB01 exclusively at WowDeals Abu Dhabi. Address concerns regarding the failure to transmit voltage readings, ensuring accurate monitoring and functionality. Identify potential causes such as connectivity issues or hardware malfunctions and implement solutions to restore proper operation. Trust WowDeals Abu Dhabi to provide expert assistance in resolving ZIP-PAB01 voltage reading discrepancies and optimizing performance for enhanced functionality and reliability.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file