[Re-opened]can't get fibaro FGR-221 state return

Orphee shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

Hi,

the previous ticket has been marked as "Solved" but the issue is back. Can you please take a look ?

http://community.zipato.com/responses/cant-get-fibaro-fgs221-state-return#comment-4019

Thanks

Replies (10)

photo

Alright, thanks for your answer ;)

photo

That's what I did several times. It worked some days (when you made the fix) then stop working. And same issue for the offline status .

I'm not physically at home so I will make a new try this evening if you want

photo

Nothing that I remember.

I apply the fix ("re-apply descriptors" etc) , everything worked fine, until one day. I have 6 modules and none work so I don't think that I've made 6 changes without noticing it ;)

It's when I shut the power supply off to test the "offline" dectection that I've figured out the update status didn't work anymore, then I saw that I received no more update status from my modules by physical changes :(

photo

Indeed, it works agaain :) (for how long ?)

However still have no alert when power supply is off, still see "Online" on the dashboard , even after refresh etc.

photo

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd back again :(

No more state return. After the firmeware upgrade (I don't think that it's related), and a reboot, no more state return.

I will try to "Re-apply device descriptors" , but that could no be a solution.

Please fix this issue :(

photo

any progress on the issue ?

photo

After several contact with the support they've published a fix . It worked a while but after 1 reboot of the zipabox, still cannot get the state return.

I'm very disapointed about the "irregular" behaviour of this box, sometimes all works and 1 day, issues appears.

I hope that with a new reboot the status will be returned again :(

photo

Hi guys,

Sorry for writing in here, but i do not want to open another dispute about the same fibaro product. I have this question, the fibaro software can pause/stop the movement of the lamellas in my case, but the Zipato can not! IT only can make them move to the specific percentage, i receive the power consumption and where are they positioned, but since my motorized rail can not only move the lamellas from left to right, it can also move them around their axis. How can i do that using the zipato software? I mean when they stop i can not move the slats/lamellas back to open position, and i can do that only by moving them back to previous position but it will be much easier if we have a pause/stop button.

photo

Could you give a screen get or more experiences concerning how "inside fumble" message shows up?

photo

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. SurgeCardInfo.com

Leave a Comment

Attach a file