acteck shared this problem 5 years ago
Known

Anyone else?

Replies (20)

photo

Same here, 22.02.19 23:50!

photo

Same here, since yesterday - again!!

Glad I am at home and created a backup since the last breakdown of "sunset-sunrise".

photo

Same here.

But Sunrise/Sunset rules are ok.

photo

Not for me.

My sunrise/sunset rules don't work.

photo

Same for me,

no data inside virtual weatherstation and sunrise/sunset rules do not work.

Tried already with different locations but also no data.

photo

Hello Team Zipato,

Any news on this topic?

Andreas

photo

Same Here, any news?

photo

same here

photo

Same problem since a few days back. Sunset and Sunrise rules does not work...

photo

Same problem back. In my old rules sunset seems to work; sunrise doesnot work.

photo

Maybe it is an idea to the Zipateam to make a standard communication protocol to users on issues like this.

Something like a status report every xxx even when there is no result so far, incuding an expected solution? It is very inconveniant to do sunrise/set bij hand by a virtual switch.

photo

It's funny: Sunset works, sunset not.

photo

I was wrong: Sunset is not really working - it stay at the same time for several days. Sunrise does not work at all.

photo

Right now, the 2:nd March 2019 @ 13:00 CET, NOTHING works! No synchronization has been done since the 28:th February.

5d94f99dc73a683c27ef326ac4074d84

photo

Weather does not work for a long time - no sync. However, Sunrise & Sunset works with the last synchronized times: same time for over a week.

photo

Weather seems to work again since yesterday. Although the virtual weather is shown as OFFLINE, it has been synchronized and SUNSET/SUNRISE time are ok.

photo

Good news, as from 2 days ago, things are working again for me. The weather station got updated, and the last sinc was the 5 March @ 00:18H. So, back to business! :-)

Btw, I read the astro info is keept untill you restart your box. So if having sinc problems...maybe could be a good idea to wait and not restart the box (as I use to do), untill things get to work again. Loosing the astro info for me, means most of my rules doesn't work.

photo

It seems that my Virtual Weather station has'nt been working since early 2019. I have tried to remove it and inserted a new for several different locations but it seems that it does not collect values from anywhere.

The old one did'nt sync, but now when it syncs there are no values.

The sunset / sunrise function does not work either.

photo

Sunset/sunrise works for me.

But no other values. I use ITTT or Zapier.

photo

Again the virtual weather station is down. Anyone else with this issue?

Ok, just running again while complaining ;-)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file