This object is in archive! 

Are there a server problem 28.1.20 16.00h?

acteck shared this question 4 years ago
Answered
Best Answer
photo

Hi all,

we've got a quick maintenance which is going to be resolved soon.

Best regards,

Stefan

Replies (15)

photo

for sure...all of my boxes are offline...shitttttt

photo

Hi all,

we've got a quick maintenance which is going to be resolved soon.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

Yep, my box suddenly rebooted at around 16:30. Now the values of some devices (as returned in a HTTP request) are unreadable. This kind of thing is becoming more and more frequent.

photo

a lot of devices are unreadable via http...

photo
photo

Good morning, sir,

I find this kind of problem is becoming more and more common. For a system that relies on a server operation it is highly regrettable that a backup mode does not exist.

Regards

photo

My zipabox is still offline and I can't login to the portal as well. Not happy about this.

I think Zipato needs to become much better in terms of communication to its customers. To my knowledge there was no heads-up provided, nor can I find a status page on this website, and it seems longer then planned?? And why would you schedule maintenance on a weekday afternoon??

With over 100+ Zwave devices and the unreliability of Zipabox I am considering switching to another controller. Any tips?

photo

Hi Stefan,

Can you give me timeframe on which this issue will be solved?

Kind regards.

Roberto

photo

As an IT services delivery professional, I know service windows are needed - but it is common practice to announce them well in advance. Regarding unplanned service windows/major incidents, it is even more vital to frequently inform on progress and estimation of service restoration. Would you have informed in advance, even a very long service window would probably be accepted without too hefty reactions. Unfortunately, this incident does not get any gold medal.

Anyhow, I wish you the best and hope you learn from this.

photo

Mine is working again

photo

If a "quick" maintenance takes more than 4 hours, I don't want to hear about major maintenance.

I have spent my afternoon and evening explaining angry customers that the manufacturer just decided to shut down everything and is not posting updates.

Definitely this was the last drop.

Farewell Zipato.

photo

At least four devices are still not returning values via HTTP. This shows the folly of being so dependent on the cloud. I suspect this is not planned maintenance.

photo

My ZIPATO is still out of order, can you confirm the problem? When will it be back to normal?

photo

System was running after 3 hours perfectly.

photo

all systems are up and running again!

photo

I confirm my system still down

photo

My system is still down

Leave a Comment

Attach a file