This object is in archive! 

v3 problem

Moratti shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

Since I moved to the v3 system, I'm fighting with the system trying to have at least what I had before in v2... and it's not an easy task.

Three big issues for now are :

- the full integration of alarm system : so far, I cannot use my zipatile as an alarm because of a problem of device integration : their own RFID reader...

- the scheduler are no more working... It has worked for some weeks, even in astro... but no more

- the full integration and final version of the mobile application : I dont have half of my device integrated yet.. (roller, etc...)

I don't speak about the IP camera and even internal camera : it was already a mess in v2.

Can you work on that ? I think it could be fixes to lower the anger..

Replies (4)

photo

No news ??

photo

@Moratti, have you created a ticket? Generally, I think we as a community need to accept the fact that we should create tickets if we want Zipato to act. My feeling is that Zipato is working on resolving tickets, at least this is what I have experienced.

photo

Hello,

We are working on resolving these issues in the tickets you already created concerning the RFID keypad and the scheduler.

With regards,

Ivan

photo

Yes, and to be really honnest, Zipato's teams are very responsive in the ticket request and for now, the RFID is almost resolved.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file