This object is in archive! 

New Iphone app "No master server" error

Richard shared this problem 4 years ago
Solved

I have installed the new Zipato app om my iPhone but i can't connect to my controller and get the error "No master server"

What am i doning wrong ore how should i connect to my controller Zipabox ?

Replies (3)

photo

— note for existing zipato users ---

This Zipato APP is based on Zipato v3 backend. Zipato v3 is the whole new Zipato backend and each System needs to be made from scratch. To use this APP with your current controller, it is necessary to unregister your existing controller from the Zipato v2 environment and register it within a System in Zipato v3 environment through this APP.

photo

Thanks Frederik

From scratch does that mean al devices must be re registered and al the rules made again?

photo

Hi

all real devices will be transferes automatically but all virtual devices (alarms, thermostats, rules and scenes) have to be re-created.

photo

How can i transfer from zipato v2 to zipato v3?

is there any document for training and tips?

can i update my zipatile 1 application to new application?

photo

Hi,

to transfer from v2 to v3 you have to do following:

1. Unregister your controller in v2 platform

2. Create v3 account at https://my3.zipato.com/zipato-web/app2login

3. Under my3.zipato account create System

4. Add server (controller) from step 1 to the System as a Master server (Master server can be any zipato controller but not ZipaBox1)

5. Add another server to the system as Slave server (if Multisever license is available) - slave server can be any Zipato controller including ZipaBox1

6. All real devices from v2 will be presented on the Master/ Slave server

7. All virtual devices, Scenes, and rules should be re-check by user and re-created if necessary (it is not supported transfer virtual elements from v2 to v3)

photo

hi dino

I have some questions:

1. The account created in v2 does not work in v3 or do you have to create a new one?

2. Do purchased licenses pass automatically or do you have to buy them again?

3. Is there a manual or video that shows how to do this process of migrating from v2 to v3?

photo

@importhomes:

1. Account from v2 works on v3 but we recommend to use different accounts. But in general the same account can be used for both platforms. On v2 will be shown controllers registred on v2 and on v3 will be shown systems with added servers (controllers)

2. Purchased licenses will not pass automaticaly and you have to contatc support tream in ticketing system to transfer your licenses from v2 to v3

3. There is no manual or video available at the moment because v3 is still in beta phase

photo

Thank dino for your prompt response.when would v3 version be officially available?

photo
photo

I have the same problem... how did you solved it? Thank you for help....!

photo

Please submit a ticket where you will specify the serial number of your controller and Zipato support team will help you to fix this issue.

photo
photo

Yo tengo el mismo tema

Leave a Comment

Attach a file