This object is in archive! 

Status of the new V3 System

André Lemke shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi there,

I would be interested to know whether it is worth converting from v2 to v3. How long is v3 still in beta status? Last statement I got that this end of January is no longer in beta. Before I bother to do everything in v3, it should be relatively stable!

What are your experiences

Regards André

Replies (7)

photo

did you see any documenatation on V3 ?

photo

There is no documentation on V2.

photo

Hi

documentation for v3 is in preparation. If you have any question regarding v3 platform, please feel free to contact our Support team either in this public or private (ticketing) form.

At the moment v3 is still in beta phase and it is already quite stable - it depends what any particular user expects but for Z-wave devices it supports almost all devices as in v2 platform. If there is any Z-wave or Zigbee device which is not fully supported (missing photo and abilities), please contact our support team and it will be supported as soon as possible.

photo

hi dino

Is alexa fully compatible with the new V3 platform?

photo

Hi

at the moment Alexa integration is in the development phase and we plan to release its first version soon.

photo

Hi Dino,

What about support for RTS Somfy in V3?

photo

@Geert Somfy RTS is supported in V3 the latest beta version. At the moment we are testing several (40) Somfy devices connected at one controller.

photo

Hi there. Is there a releasy date for the official version from V3 ? I don´t change my system to v3 when is it in Beta status !

Have a nice eastern weekend.

Regards from Germany André

photo

we all need a decent visibility from the Zipato Team.

I have ZB2 sitting idle since 6 months..... and luckily i did not move my cluster to it ... no zwave would have worked in Multiserver configuration....

photo

We have many multi-family residential projects where v3 is already commercially deployed. So you can be free to use is unless you have some devices and functions which are only available on v2. It will certainly take some time (months) before we enable all v2 functions in v3 environment, especially since we don't even consider some of them as necessary anymore.

So the best advise would be to test the v3 and see whether it will fit your needs or not.

As for Alexa and Google Assistant, we are now finally working on integration with v3.

photo

photo

Dear Sebastian,

I could be great to know what you will not incule on V3, also what is included and what is still pending,.. in general we have not any official information and Zipato push us to switch to V3, why you don't inform your customers/users about roadmap ?

Thanks in advance

Gerardo

photo
photo

But when I Taste V3 for my solution, I can't get back to V2. So i have to wait..... But please inform your customers about the Roadmap. Its not easy to switch to V3. Many things must be create new.

I wish a happy eatern to all

Regards Andre

photo

Sebastian Popovic, is there any news about V3. When will V3 leave the Beta status ?

photo

Hi when V3 is release also for Zipatile1?

photo

Hi

there is a V3 app called Zipato Zipatile under App Repo on Zipatile1 - with this app it is possible to fully use Zipatile1 on the V3 platform.

photo

Hi Dino, the question is whether we can use it under V3 with the same or more features than V2, and if not, when V3 will have same features,.. for many of us switching without Alexa integration and lack of devices is a non sense. What I 'm affraid of is that Zipato will never inform us about this moment.

photo

Hi

at the moment Alexa is not implemented in the V3 platform (there is an issue with authorisation which Zipato devleoeprs are working on). Regarding devices, some of them are not supproted with their abilities in V3 platfrom (not possible to use them in mobile app but can be controlled via webUI) so if any user include device with the proper descriptor into V3 platform, it is required to submit a ticket and Zipato support team will soon update it with its ability.

photo
photo

Hi, another question,

is MQTT full supported in V3?

Regards André

photo

I am also interested in this question?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file