This object is in archive! 

The app home screen

Mats Dunmar shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Where can I learn how to set up the home screen as it looks on the picture of the booklet and on the box that comes with Zipatile2. I also want favorites at the bottom and a nice big clock above. How do I do to set that up in the app? Where can I learn how to do it?

Best Answer
photo

1. Now I am confused. I want the home screen to look like as in the adverts for the Zipatile2. Like it does on the box it comes in. Your answer to my question was to add widget to Quick Info, now you say I cannot do that. Can I not get the home screen to look like it does on your sales material?

2. I see, I need configure the home screen on each device! That is bad. Are you soon gonna change that or is this staying?

Replies (1)

photo

Hi

to edit Home screen, under Dashboard screen click Edit (upper-right) and you will enter Home screen settings menu where click on"+" (lower-right) and Add container "Quick Info" where you can select widget you want to have at the top of the Home screen.

Regards

Dino

photo

Can you please show a screen dump where I can find that, I cannot locate it.

photo

1. In the upper right corner select the Edit option.

/yBdQDfuXLa5AnXlcQ_NjH7Eu_AMMfsiTF68f4jV3j92C9vQB0q-A_MrxG28lIdi3IfQZ6EwGsdb9hf2xIBo2urfHZ0HZ8V1pgMUX9Q2nEPDkhvFqE1pE7tRzcegEPKRDnkC2EDgk

2. You can delete or edit the existing containers by selecting the dots on the side next to the container and pulling it to the left side of the screen. To add a new container select the Add button ("+") in the bottom right corner.

/NEU56hK5cEjp7-kMhLH3-xa7QS9kMYrqD8ehcgaOQJYqMob-0ypWc_zmlvcb-uMowbk1zKJKFpw9VWjj5OGia1Lq98OAgfdp5l4psF99j_u_pP_t24P5yVdTt3NTnj1c-nDyPc9F

3. Select the type of container you wish to add. For example the Quick Info container.

/2MEoqWsE7ffhA2ECr94EqUPfa6TgCe5U0_eTDzbW2Tumg8QdfE9uP8hREGlzVRklh6SmO5JReJVRr8u6SzoL-FmqL_nAn2l0K5SuIilCkgExJormLroE8Psa0B8p77aO-lZxxcvH

4. Select the widgets you wish to add to your container.

/Efxk-NknQn5EgGMA2iHIfZZqfVP5_MzoWG4TNQ_UgAxWfVWeliHg8QFbIeQx-FICMgR7Nv14HcmxhMMOv7rmjME_SCKEoTR2TzACLvNBesMRTVMi6oAcunqFrLYAredqXyDQLtPx

5. The new container will become visible. After you are done adding the containers select the Save icon in the upper right corner.

/-gpv2PjxgyTlTd5bqoxhmwYMsqFjglDI1XenELzeHO1EzCxUec-FV6vy6Z4CYrEMqN4FMICtjM0XNGgTlnxD11GLcUKrWlU_ecW149o9srXbPLtsZQ8Ukq3zqrt2MeglKhqok4Qf

6. If you add multiple widgets to the Quick Info container you can see the widget you are currently at by looking at the selection bar under the container.

/y2y2cbCRlVXIlCuQJvwnC0b-MF-P12_CKItsaSWDTu-VL5iTKPvkXx4PskwfgDq1f62IG2LFNp6JwBOnskeDWa16F2aHz9JeXOW9rbaaegiR6rHykrdRqXgzGDK1bqCA9pfTitRV

7. You further customize the Home Screen by selecting various containers and widgets you wish to see.

/SoRnoXatdXxztQAOALX5gv0P8EV93GavbDbexfb2xYf3i8u3e8d0t2sDjJfnCBeerllJX5Iq1JTqby4rmwOau1gKFRy-6Xo-0nM_dsKnU7LbvfgjRVukQXsINFQfBwz2hAAsN6yM

photo

Thanks... 1. how do I add widgets to quick info container? For example the room temp. "If you add multiple widgets to the Quick Info container you can see the widget you are currently at by looking at the selection bar under the container." 2. Do I need to set this on every iPhone and iPad in the family, and on the web and on every Zipatile2 we have...will one setting not transfer when syncing, does not seem to work?

photo

1. - it is not possible to add widget to Quick Info. It is planned to add more widgets in the Quick Info but it will be added by application not by user

2. - Added containers are available for this particular device only, i.e. it is not possible to sync with other mobile devices.

photo

Can I do this also on older ZipaTile? Or there will be some update?

photo

1. Now I am confused. I want the home screen to look like as in the adverts for the Zipatile2. Like it does on the box it comes in. Your answer to my question was to add widget to Quick Info, now you say I cannot do that. Can I not get the home screen to look like it does on your sales material?

2. I see, I need configure the home screen on each device! That is bad. Are you soon gonna change that or is this staying?

photo

Will there be an Update for Zipatile1 ?

photo

OK in AppRepo there is new launcher.

photo

Your answer to my question was to add widget to Quick Info, now you say I cannot do that. Can I not get the home screen to look like it does on the sales material?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file