This object is in archive! 

All zipato and v3 problem i experienced

Erkan Bayır shared this problem 4 years ago
Solved

1. No way to add philips hue bridge. i tried hard reset hue bridge and change network. non of them worked. I don't have any problem like this in V2.

I am very curious if anyone can achieve this?

2. Zipatile lost connection every couple of hours and "master server is unreachable" red bar error appear top of zipatile screen. does not connect to the internet if I don't turn it off and on manually.

"Cloudless mode" in not active so it must be reset himself automaticly but IT DOESN'T.

3. After a restarting manually v2 lock screen comes first. when i swipe up old v2 interface comes after that. After press virtual home button under the screen V3 interface appears after.

I want v3 interface comes after restarting because hotel guests are usuing it.

4. I don't know where can i start telling my problems try use IR extender to control air conditioner.

a) I add virtual termostat and complete setup choose my AC brand from the list. IR extertender start to send signal every 5 second to the air conditioner and its beeping everytime command is recieved. ıt makes it UNUSEABLE.

b) temperature indicator gets stuck at same celcious level.

After the change celcious setting it read current temperature of the room again. how can i trust it reads room tempature correctly and send right command to air contitioner?

c) when select "auto" function from AC widget, it is not heating or cooling the room air condioner just blowing air.

d) our air conditioner heating and cooling between 18-30 celcious but termostat widget shows 2-50 celcious and i couldn't find any option to change that.

From begining to the end zipato air condion exprience far way back compare to he control ac remote control.

To sum up, i chose zipato for smart solution for our hotel room and after couple years i fed up unstability of this device. I'm tired of checking this device working correctly or not when our guest in the room.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello. same problem for point 2

photo

5) i want one touch on/off my lights but in v3 24h info screen appears i need to touch again turn on/off.

how can i diable this info screen.

I just want on/off touching once to zipatile screen.

photo

4) a) i solved that problem. after i changed ir extenter thermometer to zipatile onboard thermometer. Ir extender started to sending signal once every 15 mins.

7819035491ef63e103a8c6317cea602e

photo

Hi

I see you have opened a tickets for each particular issue so I would like to inform here that we have included Philips Hue Bridge with fw. 1.3.98, so please upgrade your firmware if necessary.

Regarding issue 2), I assume it was a temporary issue and now cloud connection works fine,

Regards

Dino

photo

i downgrade firmware cause checking philips hue bridge maybe works on that.

i am on 1.3.98 now but still cant add hue bridge. after couple seconds countdown from 60 sec. gave "configaration failed" errror on v3 webui

when i try to add ios device there is no option for philius hue. i think there no support from backend

356fa9b3e699438b295583abda04ddfe

photo

Hi

please use webUI to include Philips Hue bridge.

photo

Same problem with point 3. Allways the old app comes first. New app is signed as launcher. Does somebody solved that?

photo

Please uninstall old Zipato app under Android settings.

photo

This is not possible. I only able to delete data, but no button for delete the app. Is there a hidden feature to delete it?

photo

i hope is there any way to delete old zipato app.

On zipatile "app repo" when select old app just "ziptile" and select "remove" it is crashed

photo

"Dino Mandic ● 1 hour ago

Hi

please use webUI to include Philips Hue bridge."

Same on WebUIa38167b7aa11f1aff4312e829355119b

photo

I can also confirm that it is not possible to delete the old Zipato app.

The new app crashs also sometimes (which is normal in beta status), but then it does not restart and the old app starts again. Thats really annoying! I want to set the new app as default, but thats not possible.

photo

Hello Erkan,

Dit have a solution now for the Philips hue bridge?

I have try a lot but i have te same error.

photo
photo

Hello,

regarding the deletion of the Zipato app V2 on zipatile1. That is currently not possible as the application came together with the whole system to start with. We will check for a possible solution to delete the V2 app so you can only use the Zipato app V3.

Regarding Zipatile2, the zipatile2 does not come with the old application V2, if by any change you got it with the old app there will be an OTA update which will automatically remove it.

Best regards

photo

Hey Mario,

perhaps you can produce a app version, which tests if there is a new version (V3) and switches to that directly by call this before asking for credentials in the old one.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file