This object is in archive! 

Heatit thermostat and virtual thermostat

Cantece shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hello,

how do I use a virtual thermostat and a real thermostat in parallel? I have the Heatit Z-wave and I think that I have to link/associate two values/parameters.

Does someone has an idea?

Best Answer
photo

Hi,

Have you solved the problem?

I have two of the first versions from heatit which works just fine.

But I have had the same problem as you with a newer version Heatit thermostat. (Heatit Z-TRM2fx). I noticed when I do not show the thermostat as a device the problem disapers. So try that one.

If you then want the temperatures and meters to show in the dashboard you have to show the corresponding end points.

BR, Ragnar

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

did no one installed the Heatit thermostat with Zipabox? No hint how to connect the two thermostat in the rules/virtual thermostat?

photo

Hi,

Have you solved the problem?

I have two of the first versions from heatit which works just fine.

But I have had the same problem as you with a newer version Heatit thermostat. (Heatit Z-TRM2fx). I noticed when I do not show the thermostat as a device the problem disapers. So try that one.

If you then want the temperatures and meters to show in the dashboard you have to show the corresponding end points.

BR, Ragnar

photo

Hello ragnar,

Thank you very much for your answer. I deleted the thermostat as thermostat device and added the endpoints to a virtual thermostat. What endpoint from the thermostat did you use. How do you synchronize the setpoint of Heatit and the virtual thermostat?

Christian

photo

Hi

under virtual thermostat settings, input device settings synchronizes setpoint from thermostat device to virtual thermostat, and output device synchronizes setpoint from virtual thermostat to thermostat device. Besides that under output device (heating/ cooling) appropriate action should be defined - for example turn on/off heating/cooling.

photo

Thankyou, I will try to find the right parameters with this info

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file