This object is in archive! 

Google home assistant with Zipatile 2

Irenijus Stonkus shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

How to add google home assistant to Zipatile 2 ?

Any tutorial or mannual?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi

Google home is planned to be included into v3 platfrom and its implemenation is in the process.

photo

Hi. Any update related to this post?

Do you really plan to include the google home implementation? Because the integration was announced several years ago. And now I would like to invest on zipato/zipatile for my clients but they wanna be sure the integration with Google is completed

photo

Hi

I would like to inform you that we arranged final certification tests with Google for the next week. After that we hope to have it certificated and ready for the public use (it passed already all our internal tests).

photo

Dino, what languages will be supported? Will it work with the Zipabox1?

photo

Hi. Any update? Are the certification tests succeeded?

photo

@Dino, do you already have more info for us on the google implementation? When can we expect more info on this matter?

photo

Hi,

this week is planned final certification process arranged by Google. After that we will have more info about this topic.

photo

Really hope this will be solved soon!

Are you also in the final process with Amazon Alexa Dino?

photo

And ? week is over ? :)

photo

Hi

I would like to inform you that Zipato V3 platform has passed Google review last week and this Thursday will be the next release date when officially Zipato will be supported by Google Assistant.

photo

Great news! Thanks!

photo

And Alexa? how far is it?

Gerardo

photo

Hi

Alexa is planned as the next implementation step. It is almost ready for our internal tests.

photo

Good news Dino, nice to see Zipato is making progress again! Question are you able to share a road map/timelines with us? What are the Zipato product management plans for coming months/year ? I'm curious if can expect more new integrations with suppliers and brands.

photo
photo

But its written on the box!

photo

LOL

That is really bad!

photo
photo

So it's clear and obvious that company Zipato is playing with us and take us like stupid. They are saying for years that it will be integrated soon and it's still not the case. I would just expect them to be honest. I wanted to make a partnership with them and sell their products to my clients... So today I have a complete other point of view ;). It's a pity because some of their products are excellent. Good luck guys

photo

Hi

I would like to inform you that Zipato is integarted into Google Assistant - please check the link https://community.zipato.com/agent/object/26740

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file