Zipatablet

Petter Grönskog shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I have already a Zipabox duo at home, what kind of benefits can be expected with the controller that is included in the Zipatab. E.g. will it work as a backup for the Zipabox, or will it work as a repeater etc.?

/Petter

Replies (7)

photo

Cluster is not supported at this time...but it's coming.

So there are no benefits at this time (if you already have a Duo).

photo

Whilst the Zipatab is a z-wave controller, it is pretty useless as a z-wave controller because your sensors need to register with ONE controller - which would be your zipabox!

However, the Zipatab is very nice as a wall mounted central control device. It can magnetically attach to a charging point that is embedded into a standard UK 1 Gang back box. You will need a LIVE + NEUTRAL to that box of course.

I use my Zipatab as a wall mounted controller - in place of a room thermostat. But I do not use it as a controller.

/Marcus

photo

Yup, you are right Marcus :)

photo

Seeing the students’ needs we have come up with the essay sites for students where they can order their assignments anytime 24/7. We have a friendly team that will listen to you via mails https://topessaybrands.com/review/gonerdify/, chats or phone. So what are you waiting for, just order now to avail our services. You may take advantage of the most reliable and efficient service

photo

Thanks for the article both of you. Six guns mod apk application is an interesting game you can download it for free

photo

Thank you for sharing this information and your experience!

photo

Next, write an outline. The outline will paperhelp break up your paper into sections. The sections should include the topic, stylistic requirements and literary requirements. You should also consider including a bibliography and conclusion.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file