ZIPATO server disconnected from ZIPABOX

Etienne BESACE shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

Unable to entering in my house....

Please update your server ON ASAP

FYI the LED from zipabox is OFF

Replies (3)

photo

The cloud is down. It's been down for an hour and a half or so.

photo

Zipabox1:

If you have have a connection to your local Wifi (must be the same network as the Zipabox)

Use the app, from the Menu choose "Logout".

Enter your email and password, press the arrow at the bottom of the screen.

Top of the screen now says "Remote Connection" , your Zipabox with its local adress should show up. Choose it and then press "Connect".

The app will now try to login locally, it is quite slow to load, but it works, you can now operate your devices, disarm the alarm and so on.

From the menu, if the Little Zipabox Icon says "ON" and in blue color, you have logged in locally. (normal color is Green when connected to cloud and grey when disconnected.)

When the connection to the Zipato cloud works again, do the same but press Connect directly without selecting your box and the connection will be cloud again.

Hope it works out for you!

photo

Is this a newer version of the app? I don't see "Remote connection"

photo

version 4.3.2 on Android of the old v2 app called "My Zipato" in Google Play

(Maybe the new v3 app "Zipato" lacks this functionality? )

On the login in the app under "Connect" it says "Remote Connection" which is the normal connection method.

However pressing it does nothing. You have to press the discreet grey down arrow on the bottom of the screen.

Choose your box if accessible, then the text under "Connect" changes to "Local Connection".

photo

Aha! Got it now! It's quite subtle. On my phone you have to shift the keyboard out of the way, otherwise you can't see any of that stuff.

I'm interested to see what will work now. A couple of years ago the cloud was down and I couldn't find any way to operate the Fibaro relays to turn the radiant floor cooling on. Maybe this would have done the trick. Thanks!

photo

Sorry,

I use an Iphone with the release 2.4.8 form the app.

Can't see any arrow...

photo

I have the grey arrow, but in that menu there is no "Connect" or way to change to "Local".

I'm also unable to login to http://my.zipato.com:8080/zipato-web (wrong username or password) or http://192.168.23.24:8080/zipato-web (my local ip) - it comes back with a 404 Not Found

How can I access the web UI and control my devices through a standard web browser in a cloud outtage situation? I'm sure ZWave between my ZipaMicro and my ZWave switches is fine.

photo

When pressing the grey arrow you should see the name of your Zipabox on the left and MAC-adress and IP-address on the right. (The app can only find your box if your phone and your Zipabox is on the same network.)

When you select your box the screen changes back to the login and it now says "Local Connection" and the name of your box below the main "Connect" button instead of "Remote Connection"

photo

I connected locally, but unfortunately I don't seem to able to control anything at all - switches, blinds...

photo

Sorry to hear that David, on my end everything works when connected locally, but a bit slow.

photo

server works again.

photo

The box is merrily controlling my devices by itself though. It's decided I'm out for some reason, so if I try to turn certain devices on it turns them back off

photo

Yep, we're back online apparently

photo

Apologies for the inconvenience guys. Server had issues which were resolved in the meantime so the controllers should reconnect without restarting.

Regards

photo

I've got angry calls from costumers about the new Tiles making loud noises (it's 21:45 here).

So, how can I prevent them making sounds when this happens again?

photo

Zoltan , please submit a ticket and send me a serial number of such a Zipatile.

photo

I was on the same wifi network as the zipato box, I could ping it locally. But nothing appeared in the app.

What is the raw web url of the dash board if visiting by local IP?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file