This object is in archive! 

Zipatile will not power up at all

bernd fischer shared this idea 2 years ago
Under Consideration

After doing an upgrade via SD card and successfully restarting Zipatile I removed USB power after checking that the internal battery was fully charged. Zipatile went off and now will not restart at all. Even restoring USB power will not restart Zipatile. Is there a clever way to do a hardware reset? I tried the boot up sequence of volume down together with power button. Does not work. There is no other reste button on the Tile so hoping there is a clever volume and power button sequence that will kickstart this thing otherwise its going into the bin. Any help would be appreciated. Discobnnecting internal battery and reconnecting also did nothing...

Replies (3)

photo

does it not turn on or does it not start?

photo

it does not turn on at all. Either using long press on power button or both power button and volume button together to enter android boot menu, Screen stays dead. Internal battery voltage is good(3.9V) and using USB power aklso makes no difference,. All I did was remove the panel from the wall mount and disconnected the USB poer plug. Internal battery was fully charged.

photo

then i have no idea. contact support

Leave a Comment

Attach a file