V3 Web Portal not supported any more

Peter Seifert shared this question 2 years ago
Need Answer

Hello Zipato Team,

are you serious ? The V3 Web Portal is no longer supported? You should only use this horrible Mobile App? I only use the Web Portal. If the Web Portal is no longer supported, Zipato is dead for me after 7 years. I have already brought my 190 devices from V2 to V3, which was a lot of work, but now I know how it works. A move to a hub from another provider no longer scares me.

Replies (2)

photo

I'm not sure that the v3 web portal is not supported ?? where do you see that ?

But i confirm that currently, zipatile cannot be sync / piloted from this portal.. (or from the mobile app....) Hope it's only temporary....

photo

I have seen on the Zipato Admin page!

photo

i saw that the v2 web portal was no more supported, as well as all the v2 platform (here : https://community.zipato.com/announcement/zipato-v2-platform-end-of-support-life ) but nothing with the v3 portal ??

do you have a link ?

photo

You are right !!!! This is ridiculous....

How can we create graphical rules with this mobile app ?? I want to use my PC for that !!!!

I don't understand zipato, apart if they want to quit this aera, which is not to be excluded....

photo

Wow, it just gets worse and worse

photo

ok I saw... they ask us now to connect on https://admin.zipato.com/

then for the rule creator, they open a link on the old portal to still graphically create them...

But the device etc... are not visible on this portal.. it's just horrible!! And no communication..... wow...

photo

The graphical rule builder can be accessed as an external web application from the Ziapto Admin page.

The administration and rule creation can be done on the PC and the operation of the devices with the app.

I'm excited about this.

photo

Please Zipato clarify it, you don't take seriously your customers, Sebastian, are you still there?

Gerardo

photo

Zipato biggest problem no communication no roadmap...

photo

wer

photo

It's very interesting!

photo

I hope you solve this problem!

photo

Io ho un problema, ma non ho mai avuto una risposta. Ho un dispositivo nuovo che ho fatto la prova a registrare ma mi dice che non è possibile. Ho scritto più volte ma senza risposta. Ho il dispositivo chiuso nel cassetto in attesa di qualche miracolo in una risposta dal supporto tecnico 

Replies have been locked on this page!