Problem to create rule with sunrise and sunset

Stig-Arne Carlsson shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

Hi

I am new to Zipato box and programming and have tried to use google to figure out what I do wrong here, I like to switch this on at sunrise and off at sunset, but then I save I get error saying "Date expected" but where is I missing a date ?

BR

Stig-Arne

/DyKW8aSbb9BXGh+uryfPsfAIxdqrqpYTCAAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

/AdNcBktspKBcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Replies (11)

photo

Check the post about sunrise and sunset just below this one :-)

photo

It seems rules do not work anymore. Sunrise and set were possible for few days but now everything crashed

photo

Gosloto Results 6/45. Want to know the Russia Gosloto 6/45 results? All 6/45 gosloto result for today has been announced today.

photo

WordHero Login is the #1 AI writing software tool for business owners, marketers, and writers. Our AI-powered writer & assistant helps you write better, faster.

photo

UK49s Lunchtime Results and UK Teatime Results Updated daily on time. South Africa's best website for Uk49s Results, Predictions, Past History.

photo

Instasave is one of the best Instagram downloader websites which is specially designed to download Instagram photos, videos, IG TV, album

photo

The second generation of MP3 players had a single button that you could press in order for them to play automatically when you pressed it twice

photo

The second generation of MP3 players had a single button that you could press in order for them to play automatically when you pressed it twice.

photo

In the new version of Pokémon GO MOD APK, players will come to an entirely new season called Season of Heritage, and each season has its different features to urge players to experience.

photo

Insta Pro Apk helps users take screenshots of an Instagram post they want to see again or send it to their friends and family to discuss on the Website

photo

hi

I have some steps try it may help you and you can also suggest here

To create a sunrise or sunset rule: In the " Smart Home" tab > "Rules" you can create sunrise or sunset rules.

Select the rule "At a specific time"

Select the desired smart home devices

Define actions for selected devices

Select sunrise or sunset in the "Time" section

Select days

Optionally you can also specify a duration for the rule

Select a name for the rule

Confirm the rule with "Done"

now you have created.

MyBKExperience

photo

zipato is great community system its really helpful for newbie