Zipatile2 says Failedto select system and Failed to load abilities

Akos shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

Hi! I have an ever returning problem with my Zipatile2. After restarting the device, or restarting the Zipato app, the Zipatile says “Failed to select system” and “Failed to load abilities” and four dots are blinking endlessly. Sometimes turning off the wifi connection helps, sometimes not, I had to clear app cache/data several times, but in that case all my settings disappear, the dashboard finally appears, but restoring the app settings restores the problem. A simple Zipato app update is a whole day process, to make the system work again. My Zipatile’s serial is: T2FBFA658C90FB0AC9.

Replies (6)

photo

It’s really difficult and not user-friendly. My friend suggested to me https://essayservices.org/. It's helpful for me to solve the problem.

photo

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the recurring issue you've been facing with your Zipatile2. It sounds like quite the frustrating situation. The "Failed to select system" and "Failed to load abilities" messages along with the endlessly blinking four dots can indeed be quite bothersome. I can understand your frustration.

It seems you've already tried several troubleshooting steps, such as restarting the device, turning off the Wi-Fi connection, and clearing the app cache/data, but the problem persists. It's concerning that doing so causes your settings to disappear, making it even more inconvenient.

From what you've described, it appears that the Zipato app update is not a simple and quick process for you, but rather a time-consuming ordeal that doesn't guarantee a resolution to the problem. This must be quite frustrating, especially when you need your system to work smoothly.

It's worth noting that dealing with technical issues like this can be quite a hassle. One potential solution might be to reach out to Zipato's customer support to see if they can provide guidance or offer assistance. They may be able to help you identify the root cause of these recurring problems and suggest a more permanent fix.

In the meantime, I appreciate you sharing your Zipatile's serial number (T2FBFA658C90FB0AC9) to help in any potential troubleshooting processes. Hopefully, you'll be able to resolve these issues and have your Zipatile2 running smoothly again without the need for a full day of work every time there's an update. Best of luck with your tech struggles!
Credit: CapCut Mod APK

photo

There are online method to get hack instagram account online. You can also get online instagram account hacker without spending a single penny.

photo

You can see your friends' photos but not clearly on Instagram. You want to zoom and download quickly and easily on Instagram. I found the fastest 3rd party zoom and download it at the site https://instazoom.mobi/tr/

photo

Hi ! I have the same problem. Did you found a solution to resolve it ?

Thanks.

Christophe

photo

Hello,

3.4.3-34300 for V3 app.

5.0.2 for Androïd

Christophe

photo

Buongiorno a tutti io addirittura avevo un sistema ZT2 funzionante ma dopo l'aggiornamento non mi riconosce più scheda wifi e Bluetooth del dispositivo. Ho fatto la prova a resettare il tutto in recovery , ma alla fine mi sono accorto che il file bootloader e danneggiato. Qualcuno mi potrebbe aiutare a ripristinare il dispositivo magari con la versione firmware ho android corretta .

Grazie a tutti.

Replies have been locked on this page!