This object is in archive! 

Popp z-weather

Henning Nesheim shared this idea 8 years ago
Completed

Hi,

I I'm trying to get the new Popp z-weather unit to work with my zipabox - I cannot get any useful readings out of it. Any body that have tried this? Do the Zipabox support the Popp z-weather?

Attached is a picture of how it looks when added to the zipabox.

Replies (3)

photo

Update: Filed a ticket at zipato support - now it looks like there has been added support for this device. I now get all the data/parameters that I want and it shows up correct. But still have problems with finding the group 2-4 for this device. Any ideas?

photo

It looks like this in my device manager. There should be group 2, 3 and 4 instead of 3 of the "weather station".

photo

Hi Henning is the weather station now working correctly?

photo
photo

Hi,

I am totally new user of Zipabox and I wanted to start use the POPP devices z-weather adn z-rain but I am not able to see all parametres which are in user manual´s. So I have the same problem. Bigger problem is with z-RAIN, because I can not see there the main parametres where I can set the values. I asked the Popp support and they wrote me that I have to enter the parametres manualy but I do not have idea how to do it. Or if there have to be the rule first and then I can do more with this device?

Z-weather is better but I am not sure about all parametres.

On the other hand I am not sure if it is not caused by the type of licence, because I did not upgraded to PRO version. Do have some of you the experience that it shoud be this reason?

Is here anyone who can help? I am enclosing some print screens.

Thank to all who will react!

Eva

Leave a Comment

Attach a file